Chapter 11

My thoughts swirled around my head. I couldn't get over what I had just wittinessed to my people and well, it hurted. I was the princess and it was my job to protect my people and my dear father, but that didn't go to plan.

I decided to get out for a while. Nature calms me down knowing that somewhere the spirits of my ancestors are among me.

I walked through the prickly blushes and the tall trees that seemed to have everlasting greens everywhere. I was unaware of my surroundings knowing that this island was new to me and unfortunately I got caught in a trap.

I stepped on a lash of rope and then saw patches of rope lifting me up to the sky where I was hanging off a branch of a tree. I looked down only to find myself hanging below my death. I put my knees to my chest hoping that someone would find me, for I was scared.

" Well well well I guess Tiger got herself in a trap. " , a familiar voice said

I looked down only to see Pan leaning against a tree with his arms crosses just smiling at me and then I looked away.

" Would you like my help or not? " , Pan asked me

I nodded my head.

" Oh come on at least say something Tiger. " , he pleaded

I shook my head and all I heard was a sight from him.

" Okay then. I'm going to cut the ropes attached to the tree and then I will catch you, okay? " , he told me

My eyes widened and I gave him a look and shook my head.

" Awee is poor Tiger afraid of heights? " , he questioned me with a tease

I looked away and winced.

" Don't worry. I will catch you. " , he said with a calming voice

I buried my face in my knees and then heard a SNAP! The gravity took over as the ropes around me disappeared and my eyes looked down to my death.

I screamed and closed my eyes afraid of the result, but then I felt a pair of hands catch me bridal style as I swifty wrap my arms around the neck breathing heavily. I looked up to see those mysterious green eyes and a smile.

" Don't worry Tiger. I got you. " , he whispered to me " Let's go back to camp. Okay? "

I nodded my head as Pan carried me bridal style with me wrapping my arms around his neck and my head lying on his chest.

When we reached camp, Pan held me to his room where he layed me down on his bed. He observed me only to find a few bruises around my arm and leg and then in a blink of an eye he healed them. He sat on my side brushing away my hair from my face and then kissed my forehead making every fear of mine disappear.

" You rest now. Okay? " , he assured me

I nodded my head. I caught a glimpse of a smile from him and watched me walk towards the door.

" Thank you. " , I said quietly

He turned his back around.

" No problem Tiger. " , he said as he closed the door behind him.

I sighed realizing that Pan saved me.

I don't know what it is, but every time I look into his green eyes I see mysterious puzzled just waiting to he solved about him. I never knew he could be so...so...so handsome.

His green eyes complimented his green shirt with his messy brown hair and flawless skin so soft like a pillow. Just the way he calls me Tiger just gives me the butterflies.

Maybe Pan isn't so bad after all.

A/N: Awe this is so adorable! 💕