Chapter 1

They say it's a place where you could never grow up.

A place where all of your dreams could come true.

A place where there is no one to tell you what to do.

A place where there are mysterious wonders for exploring.

A place where your imagination is unlimited. A place where my destiny will be written.

I had always dreamed about this place, eversince I was a little indian girl. I would always go outside and look at the stars wishing everyday that one day.

Just one day.

I could fly.

Fly all the way up to the sky where my troubles are beneath me and I am up in the sky.

For many years, my ancestors have passed on a legend about this place; that one day a generation will go to the place to be free.

Free from all of the evil, free from the bad magic, free from our worries, and free from our troubles.

It was a place where my people wished of going, and my father, the Chief , wants to be the first generation to settle among this new land. Oh how wonderful it would be to settle in a new land, a land with green meadows to roll in, a land where the water is as clear as the skies, a land where the woods are filled with creatures of all kinds, a land where the soil is as rich as gold, a land where the caves are filled with unknown minerals, a land with flower valleys, a land with a sandy beach, a land with rocky mountains to climb on, a land where there is a lake to swim in, a land where the acres of it are big enough to settle in, and a land where my people would call home.

Where I could call home.

I linger in my daydreams until my father's voice came to me.

" Come on princess. We must be heading off soon. " , my father says

" Okay father. I will catch up soon. " , I replied to him

Here I go to my place.

To my new home.

To a new land.

To a route on an adventure.

To explore the wonders of this place.

To seek new excitement.

I, Indian Princess Tigerlily, am going to Neverland.

A/N: Short Chapter but a good start so far. What do you think? ✨💕