As we walk in Maddy hands me my coffee and Eli his tea. We order our crepes Maddy and Andrew get a strawberry cheesecake one, and Eli and I agree to get a banana and Nutella one. We sit down at a table with a fresh pink rose in a curved white vase, to enjoy our crepes. As we eat them we decide to go to a pool and hang out so we go get ready to swim and head to the pool. 

"The water is so cold," I say testing  the waters but as I say this Eli sneaks up behind me and pulls me into the pool after him. "You turd!" splashing him in the face.

"Wait for me!" Andrew says as he's running and cannonballing into the pool making a huge splash. Meanwhile, Maddy is slowly making her way into the pool so we all go and splash her. Andrew picks her up and drops her into the deep end.

"Payback!" she says grabbing a full water gun and spraying all of us, soon enough we all start having a water gun fight. We hang out at the pool for three hours then we go wander around our small town, with glow sticks and sparklers we stop when we find a little place on top of a hill that looks over the whole town. The town's lights going out one by one Andrew starts playing some music. We start tracing our names with the sparklers and swaying to the music as the stars show up one by one. We sit down at the edge of the hill, our legs dangling in the wind like when we were little and our feet didn't reach the ground. In this moment I feel like Andrew, Maddy, Eli, and I are the only people that matter. I look out over my town my head leaning on Eli's shoulder and I feel happy. After a little bit, we all go home I walk with Eli's hand in mine listening to Circle of Fools by The Mostar Diving Club. (LINK TO SONG HERE - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9krVMjW9gPQ )

When we get home we go up to my room to get ready to sleep. When we both are in our PJ's we sit on my bed and talk about all the things we can talk about, it seems like they're endless possibilities of the things I can imagine doing with him. Nothing seems impossible with him holding my hand. Just as I'm thinking this Eli pulls me closer to him and tells me "These past days have been the best days of my whole life, I love you, Alex when you graduate come live with me we can live like this, happy. I know its a big thing to ask but-and if you're not ready it's okay. I just want to spend as much time as I can with you. Smelling your perfume, feeling your skin on mine, seeing your beautiful chocolate brown hair as I wake up next to you. Waking up with your still sleepy eyes." 

"Eli you are the best thing that's ever happened  to me." I say interrupting him "I love you so much all of this is so new to me I don't know what to do, but that's what's so great about it I get to experience it all with you. I'll move in with you when I graduate. I love you so much I love everything about you, your eyes your hair. Your smile, laugh, everything."

As I'm saying this Eli puts his hand on my cheek and pulls my face closer to his and I can see every speck of blue in his eyes. Then our lips meet and we kiss, I can feel the warmth of his lips on mine. The kiss becomes deeper and more passionate. I put my hand on the back of his neck holding on as if there was nothing keeping me on the ground but him, in a way which was kind of what he has been doing. He pulls away and says "That's what you get for interrupting me.".

"Maybe I should interrupt you more," I say with a small laugh pulling him as close as he can get.