5

"I might be adorable but I'm also better at Mario Kart than you," I say poking fun at him losing to me last night.

"I could totally beat you we rematched!"

"Pfft, you wish. Do you want to go eat breakfast?"

"Yeah I'm pretty hungry, what is there to eat?"

"I'm not sure. I'm going to use the bathroom do you wanna go downstairs and look for something?"

"yeah, sure." As he says this he gives me a small kiss on my nose. I get up and head to the bathroom and look back at him stretching, I'm so lucky. I brush my teeth and hair. Then I head downstairs. When I step into the kitchen I see he as two eggs and, as well as two glasses of chocolate milk.

"where's the pan?" 

"It's over there." I point at a drawer. He starts making the eggs and I make some toast then get out some utensils. After I finish this I go over to him and hug him standing on my tip toes to lean on his shoulder. "Those look yummy," I say talking about the eggs.

"Yep, they're almost done." When they're finally cooked he puts them on the plates with the toast and we sit down and eat our breakfast. He looks so handsome with his morning hair and his still sleepy eyes. "This breakfast is so good, I'm so glad I get to spend it with the most beautiful girl in the entire world." As he says this I feel the heat rising to my cheeks making them turn a deep shade of red. "Awww, you're so adorable". 

"Thank you, for the amazing eggs I'm so happy I get to spend it with the best boyfriend it the entire galaxy!" When I say this I see that his cheeks turn a slight pink color. I'm so happy.

We clean up the kitchen and then head back upstairs to our little spot with our blankets and pillows. When we both get comfortable he and I look around and see that my little sister isn't in the room and relax a little more. Under all the blankets I can feel his hand on top of mine his thumb tracing patterns into it. We turn the TV back on and start playing another movie. This time, it's a romantic one. About a third of the way into the movie I hear my grandparents leave-taking my little sister with them. We are alone in my house now. What's going to happen are we just going to sit here and watch movies until they come back or..... my mind is trailing off the movie I try and focus back in but my mind won't let me. As my mind is going through like a million scenarios I feel his hand on mine tracing patterns again. I cuddle up to him a bit more hoping to clear my mind a bit, but this doesn't help at all it just makes my heart race more. He definitely can feel my heart beat now  dammit! Suddenly he stops tracing my hand and puts one hand on my chin and pulls me into a kiss he moves his hand onto my cheek and pulls me closer to him. I'm so shocked by this but soon his touch makes me melt into the kiss. Soon it becomes more than a kiss we start making out. I pull away and cuddle up to him putting my head on his chest. We choose another movie to watch and as soon as it starts he intertwines his fingers with mine.