7

After we finish "The Little Prince" we go for a walk around my neighborhood. We end up at an empty park.
"OH! I forgot there were swings here! I love swings." Sounding like a little kid again.

"Get on I'll push you."

So I do I start swinging and feel his hands on my back pushing me harder and harder. Not very long after I start going up super high, almost falling off.

"Stop hahaha if I go any higher I'll fall off!" He starts slowing it down and once it's calmer he hops onto the swing next to me. We end up swinging there until the sun starts to set so we head home. On our way home I realize that I have school tomorrow and all I want to do is spend time with Eli, but school is really important to him.

"Eli?"

"Hmm, what's up?"

"I have school tomorrow, but there's no way I'll go when you're here."

"I know you don't want to go, but school is so important. One day won't hurt, though."

"Yeah, I don't have any important classes tomorrow anyway. Do you wanna hang out with my friend Maddy and her boyfriend Andrew?"

"Totally, I've talked with Andrew and Maddy before they're really cool."

Maddy and Andras are only a year older than us Andrew is originally from Germany he has a tall and skinny frame, with dark brown almost black hair. Maddy is the definition of white girl, she loves Starbucks, Pink the store, she even has fairy lights in her room. She's definitely one of my best friends.

(Authors note) Sorry for a shorter one today I need to get to sleep. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far.