6

As we start watching the new movie I keep thinking about kiss we just had. It was so nice it was so perfect this is the perfect moment. This is the moment they talk about in the books and the movies. "Do you still think you can beat me at Mario Kart?" There's no way he can.

"Totally, rematch me right now I'll kick your butt!"
"Sure, whatever you say." I put the disc in and we pick our characters and choose our karts. I got this. Wait he's using the trick at the start of the track where you hold down your gas when the timer is at 2 to get an extra boost. Whatever I can totally take him with his new boost.

"Are you sure you're going to win now?"

"I'm positive." Soon there's one lap left and he's still in first place this isn't looking good for me. What do I do? Options running through my head I could throw a blanket over him or I could throw a pillow at him or better I could... haha this will definitely work. As he's nearing the finish line I strike. I pin him down and start kissing him. We both totally forget about the game and everything going on around us, all we can focus on is each other. As the kisses get deeper and more passionate he starts moving his hand down to the small of my back. Suddenly he flips us over so now he's on top of me kissing my neck softly and at the same time a little rough. It feels so good, I can't take it anymore I start unbuttoning his shirt exposing his amazing abs. I start kissing his neck and I feel a little friend come join the party. Christ this is not the time for us to do "it" right? Maybe this is how it's supposed to be? I love him so it doesn't matter when or where right. Do I want it to be right now though? Only on the second day he's been here? Before I can think anymore he pulls away from the kiss apologizing about his little friend his cheeks going a bright pink shade.
"oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean for that to happen." He says trying to cover the little tent with a pillow.
"It's okay really, it's not really a thing you can control. Let's just watch some more movies okay?" cuddling up to his bare chest and putting on a cute kids movie, "The Little Prince" it was one of my favorites for a while. We hear the door open and my family walk in so glad they didn't return during our make out session. I give him a quick kiss and return my head on his chest. Then he leans down to my ear and wishers.

"I love you so much, Alex."

"I love you, Eli."