Chapter Twenty-Seven- Stupid Building, Stupid street!

Start from the beginning

He nodded, still confused.

I took a second and checked him out. 'Can't blame the girl for doing so'. He was clad in dark gray tight t-shirt and black pj's. His eyes were a little squinted in the first few seconds- which only meant one thing, I had unquestionably woken up a sleeping beauty.

"Reyn—"

No more talking. Before he could attack me with his whats and whys, I pressed myself to him and his body visibly stiffened with the physical contact. But, I cared less. I needed this more than anything. He smelled like lemon-- he must've changed his soap. I blushed, inhaling him in. I just loved how his body pressed against me felt. If he'd been any other guy... I wasn't sure I would be pressing myself like that. But, this was Nobody. My Nobody.

I brought my arms up to knot at the back of his neck- still hugging him. He wasn't though. But, I wasn't surprised. It's who he is. Always resisting the urges to be near me. I don't really get the whole thing as to why he hadn't yet kissed me. Why?

So much has changed in the past few months. I couldn't believe this but, I'm undoubtedly Falling for Mister Nobody <3

I pulled away just enough to look in his eyes. He was definitely gobsmacked. His beautiful brown eyes was wide, as he stared down at me. I wanted to laugh at his countenance but, didn't-- considering how weak I felt in front of him-- against his body. My legs turned all Jello when a small smirk came on his perfect pink so-damn-kissable lips and I took some support to stand still through my hands on him-- clutching the handful of his t-shirt.

My voice came just above a whisper. "Thank you, Evan. Thank you so much for talking to Martin. He'd been freaking out and none of us knew what to do. You made my best friend smile again." I hugged him again, when I couldn't seem to find in myself to stand while looking in those chocolate-y eyes of his.

Almost immediately, his arms came around me and I took the breath, I didn't know I was holding inside. His strong and warm arms tightly held me in place, probably realizing the shiver I felt-- which in truth wasn't from the cold but, I wasn't going to tell him that. My heart was thudding almost insanely.

I took another deep breath to calm my nerves. He didn't speak a word so, I knew he was giving me a moment to continue. " You have no friking idea what you'd done for me-- us. Kim said to tell you how grateful she is for it." I nuzzled into the crook of his neck, while I felt him shiver. I smiled. "If you hadn't talked to Martin I-- I had no idea as to how to tell my best friend that everything would be okay. Really, Evan thank you..." I said, pulling slightly back and looking right in those eyes as sternly as I could, loosing myself in them. Ignoring the fact that his name from my mouth felt as if I just spoke Spanish or something. I wasn't yet used to calling him by his real name.

And then, something happened which I never thought in my whole life would happen, giving me chills and I bet it wasn't the cold air anymore. It was all him. My Nobody.

I didn't know if I could blush more than I already was. But, I bet I did.

He wrapped his arms around me even more tightly and pressed his so damn friking soft yet warm lips to my cold forehead. My heart skipped a beat and I wouldn't help the goofy grin and frigging intense heat which spread from my neck to my cheeks.

With a slight shake of his head and a wide grin— which I could tell he was trying to hide, on his perfect kissable lips, spoke, "You know you're absolutely crazy, Reynold. And  much to my annoyance, unbearably adorable too." His hoarse voice made me grin even more.

Wait?

Adorable?

Okay! I'm officially ready to die now!!