Second Chapter

"Damn you woman! Do you really have to ruin everything?" Vladimir shouted to Williana, who just smirk. And damn it but despite his anger he still desire her.

"I guess that means the victory is mine again?"

"You'll pay for this woman, remember that" then abruptly he leave the little vixen who have no business messing with his thoughts but as stubborn as she is, he can't help thinking of her. But he's not just thinking of her, he is undressing her in his mind and he imagine doing wicked things to her body. He groaned. Sweet Dew! But she is temptation. Five years and she looks like a worldly woman. Oh but she is that. She's just good at pretending being an innocent girl five years ago. But he knew better. She's just like his mother. Vicious and manipulative. She also has the guts to compete with him and get mad after he had discovered her true color. He hasn't taken her seriously before. He thought she's just doing things to lure him back but now she has to learn her place. He get his phone and called his assisstant.

"I want you to give me detailed reports regarding Smithe's businesses. I want to know everything as soon as possible. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir" with that assurance he hung up.

"You've made a mistake by doing this Williana" he said to himself. He tried not to mind that woman who almost fooled him in the past but she seems to be determined in declaring war against him and he cannot stay still now that she is trying to destroy his business. It seems like she didn't learn from what he did then so he will teach her again not to go up against him.

Again he picked up his phone and called for his assisstant.

"I also wanted you to give me personal information about Ms. Williana Smithe. I want details of how she lived for the past five years" he instructed.

"Okay Sir" then he hung up.

'Let's see now my dear ex-wife how you fare after my discovery of your dirty secret. I will make sure that whatever you have in mind right now will be revealed to me. You made the terrible mistake of coming back and I will happily ensure that you realized that' Vladimir thought.

At exactly eight in the evening he received a call from his assisstant.

"Sir I've send to you the information you need"

"All right, I'll check on it later. Thanks Derek" he said and ended up the call. Then he sit comfortably in his recliner, taking with him a glass of wine. Then he heard the doorbell.

"Now who could that be?" He wandered.

"Vlad!" a joyful greeting from his younger sister.

"Now Bella what brings you here?" And his 21-year old sibling pouted her lips along with a hurt expression.

"I heard you're digging information about her" and her eyes instantly twinkles as she clapped her hands. He know what's running in her mind. She thought he wanted to patch up with his ex-wife being a romantic that she is.

"I've got work to do Bella and for the record I am not getting her back" he said flatly and was a little disappointed when all she did is smile and say with confidence:

"I once believed that you and her are destined to be together. Well I still do"

"And I believe that you should go home and mind your own business with Nathan" he remarks getting him a glare from her.

"Stop teasing me with that jerk" and she stormed off making him smile. An easy way out, he thought.