First Chapter

CHAPTER 1

"How can you do this to our family Williana? How can you?" Her father shouted angrily.

"You ruined our family! You know we needed him but look at what you've done. The business... the business..." then he seemed to loose his breath.

"I'm sorry Dad. I didn't know..." she said while tears continuously flows in her cheeks. She's so clueless to everything and she didn't know what to think of her husband. How could he do that to them? To her?

"Dad..." she started but didn't get that chance to continue because her father fainted.

"Dad!" Williana woke up and found herself crying in her bed. The same dream. The nightmare that hunted her for five years now.

"I'm sorry Dad. I promise Vladimir's gonna pay for what he's done"

"Is this Montford's new project prospective?" She asked her assisstant.

"Yes. I found through my research that they are trying to expand their market and are targetting the middle class right now. They seem to be eyeing the Macrostis to be their business partner"

"Well, I think my dear friend Delia won't mind if I invite her for lunch right? I also think that she'll be delighted to hear my business proposal"

"Okay Will, I'll call Ms. Macrostis right away"

"No. I'll do it. Just do some research on Macrostis business right now" her assisstant nod at her but seems to hesitate.

"What is it Les?" She asked. Aside from being her assisstant, Leslie is her first cousin and one of her close friend.

"Do you really have to continue your plans to take revenge on him? I mean, I know he had been cruel to you and your family but is he worth it? You have worked hard to revive the company. You actually made miracle by bringing it to its state right now. You dedicated yourself into gaining power. You even loose your chance of enjoying the past five years. Do you think he's worth it? Isn't it time to just let it go like that. Your success is revenge enough"

"Les, have you forgotten what he did to me? What he took? I can't just let him get away with it. He needs to pay"

"But the hatred you have for him consumed you. You are losing yourself over it"

"No. I am not. I promised to my father Les. I won't stop until I take him down"

"But Will..."

"I have to do this. For me and for my father" upon hearing that her friend sighed.

"I just hope you'll be happy after this Will" Les said with doubt and worry visible in her eyes.

"I don't know that but what I know is that I'm doing this for Dad" she replied.

Lunch meeting with Mrs. Macrostis

"So what do you think Delia?"

"Well, its good. Your proposal fits with our plan of catering more services with our customers but to be frank I'm also considering Montford's offer of partnership"

"I see. But I do hope you'll choose my offer cause if there is one thing I am sure about Montford, it's that you can't rely on him to depend on. He might treat your partnership well at first but later on he will also let you down. Good day Delia" After bidding her friend goodbye she drove herself to the office.

"Les, prepare the contract for the Macrostis"

"You got her?"

"Not yet but I know she will choose us"

"Alright. I'll bring the contract before 5pm"

"Thank you" then she entered her office room. She picked up her father's picture on her table.

"We'll take him down Dad. I promise you I won't let him get away" then she put the frame back to its place. She get her phone and dial the number of the person she needs at the moment.

"Hello William! I need to see you right now. Lets meet at my unit this evening" she said immediately after he picked up.

"Know what Wil? I think what you need is to loosen up a bit but yeah I'll be there tonight. You know I miss you already" after that she decided to end the call.

When she heard the doorbell later that evening she quickly opens her door. And there in front of her unit is not the person she's waiting for.

"What are you doing here?" She asked angrily.

"I know what you did. I'm warning you woman stop medling with my business or I swear---"

"I don't know what you're talking about you jerk. I'm just doing everything for business. My God Vlad I think you must be reminded of the rule of the business world"

"Don't give me that piece of sh*t! We both know its not as simple as that. Now I'm commanding you to stay away or I'll destroy you again" those words hit Williana.

"I won't let you do that" she said. Then she saw him smirk.

"Let's see how you'll stop me" then he grab her and kiss her full on the lips that left her dumbfounded.

"Well that's a nice way to end my visit" he said and then make his way to the elevator. The moment she recovered from her shock was late enough that she didn't get the chance to punish that jerk for his arrogance.