Chapter 7

Living in Danger

Alana's POV

No one knows Braxton like i do. He is crazy and when he says something he means it. So as soon as we got back to the hotel room i called my old boxing trainer that helped me after Alex died.

Malik: Hello?

me: Hey its Alana. I was wondering if you wanted to train me again.

Malik: Hell yeah! you were my favorite person to train. Im in Cali right now. so it might be a while.

Me: Im in Cali too.

Malik: Ok well come down to the gym in an hour and we can train.

Me: Okay, sounds good. thanks bye

i said hanging up. i was so excited I ran to paisley and hugged her. "Your going to hang out with daddy today while mommy goes back and trains like i used to" i told her and she smiled and ran to nash "train?" he asked with a confused look on his face "mummy used to twain after auntie Awex died." Paisley said "Alana..." Nash said giving me the 'Are you serious' disappointed face "Nash, this isnt up for discussion. How else am i going to be safe?'' I asked "Me and the guys." he said "wong answer dude" paisley said making me smile "I don't need a bunch of guys trying o keep me safe. im my own person. If i can take care of paisley by myself for 3 years i think i can take care o my self." i said out of anger "you know that if i would've know about her i would've been there in a heart beat." He said putting paisley down "BUT YOU LEFT NASH! YOU LET ME ALONE AND AFTER PAISLEY WAS BORN BRAXTON RAPED ME! WHERE WERE YOU?! IF I CALLED YOU THEN WOULD YOU HAVE BEEN THERE IN A HEART BEAT?! You left Nash. you left, you didnt even give me a number to call. You left me. you left us when we needed you the most." i snapped letting tears fall. "Babe im sorry." he said "dont be. Because im independent. and god damn i havent felt like this in 3 years and i dont need it." i said turing around and putting my nike exercise shorts on and then my Nike sports bra then i put my hair in a pony tail Then grabbed my shoes and keys then left.

As soon as i got to my car i broke down in tears. I took a deep breath and put the keys in the ignition and drove. I came up to the gym and saw malik so i ran up and hugged him "How have you been?" he asked "ive been better" i said wiping my nose "lets go train" he said leading me inside.

We went into the ring and i put my boxing gloves on "Now remember. Guys punch. HARD, so first dodging." he said and shortly after i was hit in the face "Aye! i wasnt ready!" i yelled standing up straight again "Do you think when Braxton attacks you he's going to wait until your ready" he said and then he swung hitting me again so i started punching hitting his chest Guard every time "Fuck you!" i yelled everytime i hit him but then i gt knocked on my ass "you need to go from 'fuck you' to blocking. you need to learn how to get out of you zone fast enough to block" he said helping me up and i nodded.

- Hotel

It was 2:00 Pm and VIP was about to start so i ran into the hotel room and changed into a black and white stripped crop top with blue high waisted jean shorts with black Vans and then i quickly put my hair in two Dutch braids then i put some eyeliner and mascara o n and then ran to the venue just in time "there you are.'' Taylor said hugging me "here i am" i said laughing as paisley ran up to me hugging me "i missed you mummy" she said as i picked her up" i missed you too baby girl" i said kissing her cheek and then putting her down.

I went into the line up s girls and guys started piling in and they put Nash and i next to each other because most of the fans consider us 'goals' but anything for my amazing fans.

Some girls skipped me because they were die hard nash fans which means they hate me because they think im taking him away from them haha. "OMG Alana i love you o much. you've literally changed my life." a girl with blonde hair said running up and hugging me "aw thank you i love you too!" i said hugging her back and then i stood and took pictures with her and then i signed my merch that she had just bought.

soon VIP was over so i went to the bathroom "paisley wait right here" i told her and she nodded as i went into the bathroom. After i was done washing my hands i herd something "you do know you were a mistake? and you dad doesnt want you or your mom because you mom is an ugly slut that cant do half the things i can do for him" i herd someone say "STOP LYING" i herd paisley say in a sad voice and i busted through the door grabbing some brunettes hair "DONT TELL MY DAUGHTER SHE WAS A MISTAKE EVER AGAIN. JUST BECAUSE YOU PARENTS DONT WANT YOUR HOE ASS DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO MAKE MY DAUGHTER FEEL UNWANTED TOO." i said dragging to where the boys were.

then the girl got out of my grip an tried to square up and she was the definition of slut. she had booty shorts on that barley kepted her vagina covered with a crop top on that pushed her boobs out of the top and he had a caked face. "Square the fuck up bitch" she yelled "ok, but your gonna regret not letting me drag your hoe ass the exit" i said as he swinged at me hitting me is the face and then she winced in pain from hitting me

"why is everyone hitting me in the face today" i said confused and then i watched as Matt ran and took paisley into the bathroom as i pounced on wanna be barbie and stared kicking her ass. soon i felt people trying to get me off of her. finally they pulled me off and i spit o her ''Now go back to the garbage where you belong" i yelled as she got up and started crying while holding her bloody nose.

"what was that about?" nash asked pissed "well before you invite fake girls back here make sure they dont tell my daughter that she was a mistake and that you dont want us." i said getting sad at the fact paisley was hurting. "she made our little Paisley cry and i couldn't stop her." i said crying into his arms.

I dont know whats wrong with me its like my whole attitude has changed since i ran into Braxton.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it. can we all just take a moment to realize that this is a long chapter (finally)

i hope everyone in florida is ok. #prayforflorida

Stay strong beautiful people

-Abby