Chapter 5

regrets

Alana's POV

For a small moment after singing i realized that im almost 18 with a child and Nash is the dad and needs to be in Paisleys life.

    Soon we were back at the hotel and Nash was just sitting there "so are you gonna explain" I said while putting my hair on a messy bun. "I don't know, can I or are you gonna interrupt me while I'm trying to?" He asked "it all depends on what you say" I said now changing into sweat pants and a crop top.

      Soon I was sitting ready to listen. "So we were just chilling and all the sudden some girl ran up saying that she was a fan and asked for a picture so of course I said yeah and to be nice I kissed her cheek. But she moved her head and started to make out with me I tried to pull away but she wouldn't let me" he said

     "Yeah, She's a bad person" I said calmly itching my nose "you know her?!" He asked "yeah she used to be my Bestfriend but then she became a slut and then moved."  I said making Nash laugh "where's paisley?" He asked "she wanted to have a sleep over in mahoganys room." I said lying in my bed and then soon Nash came and cuddled next to me and soon we were both asleep.

- Next day

    I woke up to yelling and people jumping on our bed. I opened my eyes to see Nash, Paisley, and cam jumping on my bed yelling "wake up" so finally I got up laughing "y'all hurt my leg" I said making a pouty face "awe I'm sorry babe" Nash said walking up and giving me a kiss making me smile.

    After that i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and then brushed my hair and then picked out a black cropped top with high waisted shorts and then put on my black converse and headed to breakfast.

    By the time I got down they were all half way done so I got a bagel and yogurt. Paisley had food all over her. "Nash will you clean paisley up?" I asked he simply nodded doing what i had asked.

         a few minutes later we were done and as we were walking out someone bumped into me. "aye watch out" Nash said along with Cameron and Jack. i looked him dead in the eyes.

       He knew who i was and i knew who he was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  Sorry this was so short and sorry i took to long to update my school decided to start July 27.

          if you liked it let me know and if you didn't KINDLY let me know.

                       Stay Strong Beautiful people

- Abby