Chapter 3

maybe i was wrong

Alana's POV

I got Paisley and I all settled in and then we went down to go get dinner Nash left first that way i could change. I put on my blue crop top that went a little bit over my belly button with my high waisted jeans. i put paisley in her cameron dallas sweatshirt and leggings with galaxy vans and i put her hair in a bun and then put a black bandanna in her hair.

we walked down stairs and i herd someone on the phone "babe, miss you too" the voice spoke. i sounded familiar and as i turned the corner. "baby, your perfect. alanas my past but baby your my future" nash spoke into the phone mercilessly.

"ha, damn im so stupid for actually coming here to think we could be something" i said and tears threatened to spill. He looked at me realizing i herd what he said "i have to go jes" he said hanging up " i didnt mean it i swear"he lied "its fine. im fine. Paisley and i will be fine" i said letting a tear fall "right baby girl"i said looking down at her fake smiling "mommy why are you cwing?" paisley asked and i picked her up and began walking to the lobby where the other boys were waiting.

"whats wrong" cameron asked "you didnt tell me he had a girlfriend" i told him "i didnt know either" he said embracing me in a hug and then we began walking. cameron looked down at me while i was on twitter "whats that?" he asked me in an angry tone. looking at my cuts from a few days ago and my scars "its nothing" i said moving my bracelets to cover them and then i walked away.

   I sat down and began to eat. Matt was chilling with paisley when nash walked in. He walked towards me and cameron stood in front of me "you need to leave her alone" cameron said "just let me show her something" nash said in a sad tone. Cam looked at me and I nodded.

       "Remember this" nash said sitting across from me. He placed a letter in front of my face that said

   " dear Nash,
  You left and I really miss you. Remember when U said that you'd always love me and I said how I'd always love you? I know your probably gonna get pissed at me for this but if you really love me... Find me one day and tell me how much I mean to you, tell me how you feel please.

   Love,
Alana Montgomery "

A tear slipped down my face "you got that" I asked "yes and I found you and I love you so much you mean the world to me. Your beautiful in ways not everyone sees but I see it and I love the face you make when your embarrassed I love it when you get mad and U get so mad you smile I find it so cute. And I fucking love you! I fucking love you to the moon and back times 10 and I love paisley who is our child! Look at her Alana, she has your eyes and your nose and your attitude and she obviously has my lips and my hair for sure" he said sincerely.

   "I- I love you too" I smiled through the tear and he kissed me.

"Dat wasn't a vewy good word mistor!" Paisley said referring to the fact nash cussed twice. "Ohhh paisley got you!" Matt said laughing. 

   We finished eating and then we all decided to go to the beach. So we all piled up in the car and the man soon we reached the hotel.

      We all raced up to our rooms and opus paisley in her little swim suit and then I put on my blue VC bikini and then put shorts and a crip top over it and then slipped on flip flops and then grabbed paisleys bag and than raced down to the lobby to meet up with the guys.

When we got down there Cameron was the only one standing there "finally,we are meeting the guys down there and you ladies took forever" cam said in a baby voice looking a paisley and then took her and held her.

Cameron would make an amazing dad one day. Who ever gets him is lucky.

We put paisley stuff in the trunk and then Cameron drove to the beach and we jammed out to back street boys and NSYNC don't forget Jessie McCarthy.

We finally pulled up to the beach and I couldn't believe what I saw.

"What about what he said at break fast? He told me he l-loved me. W-was that j-j-just a lie?" I asked out loud letting tears fall

____________________________________

I'm back with another chapter and I hopped you liked it

Stay strong beautiful people

-Abby