Chapter 5 - His wishes

Beginne am Anfang

“Ani.”

“So what is your wish my master?” I asked again.

“Give me three wishes,” he said.

“Wae? Shiro.” I answered.

It’s unfair. He’s asking for three? What if I can’t do it?

“If you’re not going to make my wish come true, I will kiss you,” he said.

OKAY. Here it is again. The kissing. I want to kiss him too but you know, its not right.

I never thought that Park Jung Min is a kissing maniac. >.<

“Why are you using KISS to blackmail me?” I asked him showing an irritated manner. 

“I just want to. I can't kiss you? Will your boyfriend get angry?” he answered.

I looked at him and shook my head wildly.

There is something with this guy's brain.

“Park Jung Min. Let me clear these things up. I will grant your wish because I don’t like breaking promises and I don’t have a boyfriend. Arasso?”

“Ne!” he said happily and jumped. Haha! He really looks like a horse.

"And a kiss, is a way to show your love. Not to be used for black mail." I added and he uttered an "OK."

“Thank you for sending me home. What’s your first wish my master?” I asked sarcastically as we reached my apartment-condo.

“Hmmm… Since it’s late at night, it would be dangerous for me to go home. So, can I sleep at your place?”

WHAT?! Sleep at my place? No way.

“Please change your wish my master, I can’t,” I said.

“Why? You said that you won’t break any promises? Are you lying when you said that?” he said.

“But you said that you live near here! Are you lying too?”

“The boys just sent me a message saying that they’re going to their own homes to spend some time with their family. The dorm key is with Hyun Joong hyung,” he said.

Aigoo~~ Haneunim, please help me. Don’t let my guard down. Please.

I sighed.

“Arasso. Come.” I said.

 “Since you’re an idol, you could sleep in the bedroom. I’ll sleep here at the living room,” I said.

“I’m not a bad guy. I will sleep here and you sleep in the room,” he said.

“Okay. So, you want to take a bath?” I asked.

“You go first,” he said.

So I went inside and took a bath.

Jung Min’s POV.

Her unit is small. Enough for a person to live. But it looks like there are other people living here. There are so many pictures of her family, I guess. There are frames and albums. I opened an album. She has only one brother who looks like ten years younger than her. She had this graduation picture from high school, I guess. So, she was really fat back then but she lost weight and become a bit slimmer now. Then her college graduation picture with her family and friends. She looked so happy. I took one of her graduation picture from the album and put it inside my pocket.

“Ya! Why are you touching my properties without asking a permission?!” she asked and grabbed the album from me and brought it inside the bedroom.