Mehendi

*Next Day*

"Mehendi function!!!! I'm so excited! Finally my three sisters are getting married. Akshu, I'm really happy for you, coz, you went through a lot in the past, but, now you are getting remarried to your true love Varun! That's so amazing! You truly deserve everyone's love now." Nisha said hugging Akanksha. "And you Akhila! You went through a lot. You got betrayed by your best friend. You saw your sister dying everyday. But also you didn't loose hope. You were like that, strong and brave. That's what I love in you. So happy for you!" Nisha said hugging Akhila. "So, my lil munchkin, Kavya! You are so innocent, but, brave enough to face the challenges life gave you. You were there with your sisters in their difficult times, you also realized that Sid is your true love. You changed his life. You are like a little girl for us. Love you so much!" Nisha said hugging Kavya. "For me it's like Kavya is born before Arshi, Nishu." Mom said. "Ha chachi. I can't believe that she's getting married. Even Akhila and Akanksha. I mean Akshu is married before in front of us. But also she's a small girl for us, right?" Nisha said wiping her happy tears. "Yes Nishu, you're right." Mom said. "I'll just go and check whether the mehendi waala came or not." Nisha said and went out.

"Girls, especially the brides, get ready for mehendi." Kajal announced. "Di Di!" Payal jumped. "She is just excited about mehendi from the morning. She swallowed the words." Kajal said lifting up Payal. "Yes! Di! Di!" Payal even more jumped in Kajal's hands. "Okay! Okay! First you!" Kajal said. "Heeeeee!!!!!" Payal shouted. "You're shouting in my ear!" Kajal said tapping Payal's nose. "Me? No!" Payal kept a puppy face. "You're understanding everything these days. Naughty girl." Kajal said squeezing Payal's cheeks. "Pa, Pa!" Payal screamed stretching her hands seeing Prabhas. "Hi princess. Princess Arshi!" Prabhas said, taking Payal from Kajal. "What? Princess?" Kajal asked. "Princess Arshi Devi." He teased. "You're insane." She said shaking her head. "Oh, why?" He asked. "You're really insane." Kajal said and walked away.

"This is so beautiful. This is the first time I'm seeing a live henna, I mean your mendi." Taylor said excited. "Haha, but it's not mendi or henna. Its me-hen-di" Akanksha said. "Okay, let me spell it. Me-hen-di, right?" She asked. "Yeah. You're a fast learner." Akanksha said. "Yeah! I'm a grasper." Taylor said. "The brides should keep their mehendi for four hours, even if it gets dry, you've to spare it, because we have some rituals to do." Mom said. "Hmm. Okay ma!" Akhila said rolling her eyes. "Brides, are you dressed?" Mom asked walking in. "Yes Mom. First you sit. You're taking a lot of stress. Tay" Akanksha saw her. Taylor nodded and helped Mom to sit down. "So, now, no taking stress. Just happiness." Taylor said. Mom smiled. "Ma, where's Vinod bhayya?" Akhila asked. "He's with your bhabhi." Mom said. "Bhabhi? Really?" Kavya asked blinking hard. "Yes. I think so." Mom said. "Come on girls, what are you doing here?" Dad said. "Okay! Tay, help me." Akanksha said. Taylor helped the girls to get up.

They went to the mandap. "This is so beautiful!" Akhila whispered, "babe, I think we can't see our husbands till the day of wedding?" She said. "Why do you think like that?" Kavya asked. "I don't know. Just..." Akhila said. "Okay, well, forget it and enjoy. We are seeing our husbands and tonight we have our sangeet, so we should see them. We can't avoid that. We love to see them and meet them by the way. Akhi, are you dancing with your excellent dancer?" Akanksha asked. "Yes of course." Akhila blushed. "Stop blushing and see there." Kavya said. Akanksha sat in the middle. At the right of her, Akhila was sitting and left of her Kavya was sitting. They're blessed with some gifts and blessings from elders. "Can we wash this, Mom?" Kavya asked. "Now, yes." Mom said. "Yay!" Kavya squealed. "Still like a little crazy girl." Mom said squeezing Kavya's cheek. They quickly got their hands washed and changed into their new dresses.

Akanksha changed into a yellow colored crop top and a yellow gypsy skirt. Stylists helped her to get ready. She was in pink makeup, curled hair. Akhila was wearing a blue crop top and a blue gypsy skirt. Stylists helped her to get ready. She was in pink makeup, curled hair. Kavya was in pink crop top and a pink gypsy skirt. Stylists helped her to get ready. She was in pink makeup, curled hair. Boys wore Sherwanis. They came to the mandap and started the photo shoot. They enjoyed a lot. Danced till they got tired and ate the lunch. "I'm excited for today's evening!" Vinod said nervously, catching Varun's arm. "You're sweating Vinod!" Varun whispered. "Yes. Pretty much nervous for today's evening. I'm gonna dance with Sanju and propose her. Do you think that she'll accept?" Vinod whispered nervously. "Yeah, of course yaar. She'll accept. Don't get tensed and focus on your performance." Varun said squeezing his hand. "Hmm... Hope so." Vinod said smiling to the picture.

Finally the madness has started. Payal, Kajal and Prabhas, so cute. Their bonding! 😍 Evening is Sangeet. Vinod is gonna propose Sanjana. But will she accept?

Comment 👇👇 Vote ⭐