Planned

It was 9:00 PM. Alia and Parineeti came for Akanksha. Dad shouted at them. He behaved rudely with them. They bared it only for Akanksha. Too sweet, right? Akanksha cried her heart out. Kajal, Prabhas, Alia, Parineeti, Akhila, Kavya, Mom are there on Akanksha and Varun's side. Dad, Yuvraj and his brother Yuvan are in opposite team. "Guys, I want to see Varun. Aloo, Pari, Kaj, Bava! Do something!" Akanksha said. "I'll call him. You talk to him and ask him to come over to meet you tomorrow. Its freaking one and a half journey. You can meet him near shamshabad, any resort or in ice cream palace." Prabhas said. "Resort is better Bava and also I'm just acting that I love Yuvraj. In reality I don't like him. Its not that I hate him, but I really don't love him. I'll tell dad that we are going for a bachelor party in Rhode island. We'll have our own time, with Varun." Akanksha said. "Good idea. You can really spend a quality of time with your Varun." Alia said. "Rhode island! Yay!" Kavya almost shouted. Mom entered. "What going on?" She asked making a false stern voice. "Ma, I have an excellent idea." Akanksha said and explained everything to her mom. "Good idea. You go. I'll manage here. But just inform Yuvraj, so that your dad will not get any doubt that you are going to spend with Varun." Mom said. "Okay Mom. You're the best!" Akanksha happily said and hugged her. Mom kissed her on the forehead. After that Parineeti closed the door. Akanksha called Varun. "Baby, get ready for Rhode island." Akanksha said. "What?" Varun asked confused. "Yes baby, we are getting secretly married in Rhode island." Akanksha joked. "Hey, stop joking baby. Tell me what is going on?" He asked. Akanksha laughed and explained everything. Varun got excited. "I'm ready!" He screamed "if possible, I'll get my family. I mean, Rohit and bhabhi." He said. "Get ready for Rhode island!" Akanksha said like Vishnu in ABCD2. "Yes ma'am!" Varun said like Suresh in ABCD2. They laughed. "Love you!" He said. "Love you too." She said and cut the call.

"Come on Didi, inform your so-called husband." Akhila teased in front of her Dad. Akanksha acted a fake blush "shut up Akhi." She said and knocked the door. Yuvan opened the door. "Hi Akanksha. You want Yuvraj? I'll call him. Yuvraj, Akanksha is here." Yuvan called. "Akanksha! What a surprise! Come in." Yuvraj said. Akhila and Akanksha went inside. "Sit" he said. "No, it's okay, I've to leave. I just came to inform you that I, my friends and my sisters are going to Rhode island for bachelorette." Akanksha said. "Oh! That's good. Be safe. When are you leaving?" Yuvraj asked. "Maybe day after." She said. "I'll book the tickets for you." Yuvraj said. "Thanks." Akanksha said with a fake smile. "Yuvan bring my laptop." He shouted. Yuvan got the laptop and glared at him. He ignored. "How many of you are going?" He asked. "13 members." She replied. "Names?" He asked. "Me, Akhi, Kavya, Kajal, Prabhas, Payal Arshi, Alia, Parineeti, Varun, Rohit, Janvi, Ishika Mehra, Sumedh Mudgalkar, Siddharth Mudgalkar." She said. "Its not Varun Dhawan right?" He asked. "No it's just my school friend Varun." She said and showed the pic immediately. He believed and booked the tickets. "Okay, I need to shop for day after." Akanksha said. Akhila ran from there. They came home. "What you both are doing? Why did you go there? Why did you tell him that you don't like him? You have to marry him that's it! Or else..." dad was going on shouting. "Daddy! I just went there to inform him that I, my sisters and my friends are going to Rhode island for bachelorette." Akanksha said and laughed. "Oh! I was thinking too much. Finally, you're getting married! YES! AKANKSHA IS GETTING MARRIED! MY DAUGHTER IS GETTING MARRIED!" Dad shouted with joy and hugged her. "Dad, I won't ever disappoint you." She said and hugged him back.

She went to her room an cried silently. They consoled. Varun called her. "Hi baby, we are going to Rhode islands." Akanksha said. "I know. What's the plan? When are we leaving?" He asked. "Day after. So Yuvraj booked the tickets." She said. "What?" Varun asked with a shock. "Yes, I told him to book. He did." She said. "So bhabhi and bhayya are suggesting us to get married, secretly." He said. "I'm ready." She said with a grin. "Superb. We are getting you a wedding dress. White and pink lehenga, pink blouse and a white and pink dupatta. This outfit is from Neeta Lulla store. Jewelry by curio cottage. Bhabhi will do the Makeover for you." He said. "I love you." She said. "Love you too. Can't wait to meet you tomorrow." He said. "Okay baby, I should pack for day after. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye. Love you." She said and kissed him on the phone. "Love you too." He said and kissed her back on the phone. They cut the call. "RHODE ISLAND!!!!" They screamed throwing their hands in air. They had a group hug and went to dinner.