US Part un

They finally landed in LA, Los Angeles. Prabhas has a house in Santa Monica, near to the airport. So they reached in half an hour. Varun and Akanksha checked the nearest restaurants. The house was near the beach, so Kajal can have a calm time. They went home. "Home, finally." Nisha said. She fell on the couch. It was full of dust. She coughed, followed by Kajal. She came with her. "Oh My God, Bava, your house is full of dust. We have to clean it up. Akshu and Tammy, please help me." She said. "Yes. First, we'll keep the luggage to a side. Karan Jiju will take care of it. Varun is going for rehearsal." Akanksha said. "I'll help you guys." Alia said. "We'll also help you guys." Parineeti and Katrina said in unison. "Great. Then Varun you keep these luggage aside and girls we'll start." Nisha said. Prabhas took Kajal aside. Nisha, Katrina and Akanksha cleaned the living room, so that Kajal can take rest in the couch watching tv. Katrina took care of the tv, cupboards, drawers and minute things. Akanksha cleaned the couches and tables in the living room. Nisha cleaned the floor and the carpet. Tamannaah called Akhila and informed that they reached. Finally the living room is cleaned. It was shining. Kajal sat on the big couch with Prabhas. "So what's next girls?" Nisha asked. "Let's see the kitchen and dining room" Akanksha said. They went to the kitchen, followed by Parineeti and dining room was cleaned by Tamannaah, Alia and Katrina. They came to the living room. "Nishu, please clean the master bedroom?" Kajal asked. She was looking very tired with a jet lag. "Okay, anything for you." Nisha said "girls, who are helping me?" She asked. Akanksha and Tamannaah got up. Rest are seriously tired. "Bava, where is the master bedroom? Or any other one?" Nisha asked. "Do this one. Maybe she can't climb those steps in later months." Prabhas said. Nisha, Akanksha and Tamannaah went and cleaned the room. "Kaj, done! You can go and sleep." Akanksha said. Kajal nodded smiling and went to sleep. She took a bath and slept. Nisha and Akanksha prepared breakfast for all. Kajal is sleeping like that. Prabhas went to her. "Babe, wake up. Breakfast is ready. Your favorite breakfast. North Indian breakfast." He woke up. She woke up slowly. He fed her. She again slept.

After some days, Varun's dream team concert was over. It was a fabulous hit. He stayed with Akanksha. He wanted to spend time with her. He wanted to take care of Kajal. One day, "babe, I have a good news." Varun said running to Akanksha, who was seriously seeing tv. That was a news about Taylor Swift in the news. She turned to Varun "yes baby?" She asked. "Guess what! WE ARE MEETING JUSTIN BIEBER TONIGHT." He shouted. "WTF!" She said and widened her eyes with excitement "you are the best and bestest forever!!" She squealed and kissed him. "I got permission. They allowed us in his house. ONLY US!" He said. "THIS WOULD BE THE BEST DATE EVER!" She said and hugged him. "So it's 6:00 now. They told us to come at 8:00. So get dressed. They told that they'll pick us up." He said. "Yessss!!!" She squealed and ran to her room. She opened her closet. She saw every dress. She found a beautiful red one shouldered maxi dress. "This would be perfect" she thought. She went to the bathroom and took a shower. She came out and got dressed. She was looking like a diva. She put on red lipstick, she did Smokey eyes, peach cheeks and curled her hair. She took her golden sparkling clutch and wore her red pencil heels. She walked down. Varun was waiting for her down stairs. As she came down, his jaw dropped. "Its like your going on a date with Justin and not me." He said and chuckled. She circled her arms around his neck "I love you, not him. I just like him." She said and kissed his cheek. "I love you too" he said. "I love you three" she said. "Let's go. They are waiting for us." He said. They rushed towards the door. They got into the big veneno car. "Its sexy" she whispered in his ears. "Not more than you." He said and winked. She leaned her head on his shoulder and grabbed his arm. After an hour, "sir, we reached." Justin's manager said. They got down and walked to the main door. It was opened. Justin's manager guided them. Justin was waiting for them in his bar room. He was facing to the counter. They came. "Justin, they are here." His manager said. He turned back to see them. "Akanksha and Varoon?" He said. "Yes. But not Varoon, it's Varun." He said and hugged him. Akanksha was just shocked and staring at him. "So well, Justin she's my fiancé, Akanksha. She's a huge fan of yours." Varun said. "Hey Akanksha. How you doin?" Justin asked. "Oh My God! I can't believe this! Is this real Justin? Or I'm dreaming? Hey pinch me!" She screamed excitedly. Justin pinched her. "Oh My God! This is real. I met real Justin and I have the best fiancé ever." She screamed and hugged Justin. "Shhh..!! Calm down. I'm real and your in my house with your fiancé Varun. Let's enjoy now. By the way, you're looking beautiful." He said. "Thank you so much Justin." She squealed. They had a long chat and had dinner. That was the perfect night anyone could ask for. Varun and Akanksha got back home in Justin's veneno car. That's the month end and starting of next month. Kajal's pregnancy turns to fifth month.