WTF........!!!!!!!

"Yuvraj, you here?" Akanksha asked. He smiled saying "hi". "Hi, wassup? How are you?" She asked. "I'm fine, thank you. How are you?" He asked. "I'm not bad, thank you." She said glaring at her dad. He rolled his eyes and sat down. "Akanksha, I talked to Yuvraj's father. You and Yuvraj are getting married this month end. I already informed some of our relatives, like Suman bhai, Prabhas and Karan. They only are attending your wedding. So if you want to call your friends you can call. If you won't marry him, I'll die." Dad said in a stern voice. Akanksha got shocked. She was deeply shattered. She didn't speak a word. "You know that I already love you, Akanksha." Yuvraj said happily. Akanksha even more got shocked, actually horrified by the situation happened. She ran to her room and cried her heart out. Akhila and Kavya came to Akanksha. "Didi, Kajal Didi wants to talk to you." Akhila said handling the phone to Akanksha. She wiped her eyes and kept the phone to her ear. "Ha Kaj?" She asked pretending to be normal. "What's actually going on?" Kajal asked. "What?" Akanksha asked. "That's what I'm asking, I mean, you and Yuvraj? How can that be happened? You loved Varun, right? So how did you accept this relation? Yuvraj is not copy correct for you, understand?" Kajal explained. "Yes I accepted." Akanksha said pretending to be normal. "Don't pretend to be normal Akshu! You are my sister. I know everything. Open up Akshu! You can tell me anything. Wait, I and Prabhas will come there. If you see Payal and play with her, you'll feel better." Kajal said. Akanksha started crying. "Kajuuuuu!!!!!!! I still love Varun, I mean, I can't imagine other guy, rather than Varun in my life!" Akanksha cried. Akhila and Kavya got teary eyed. Kavya almost started crying. She hugged Akhila. "Akshu, Shhh! Akshu, calm down! See we both are coming there. Tonight." Kajal said. "Alia and Pari are also coming tonight Didi." Akanksha said. "That's good. They can help you. You need them now." Kajal said. "You also come Didi. I can't live without a support this time. I mean, mom is there to support, but, she should be on either sides now. She's burning inside." Akanksha said with a sob. "I know about mausi (aunt- Kajal's mom's little sister). She is really like that." Kajal said. "Wait, Prabhas wants to talk." Kajal said. "Bavaaaa!!!!!" She cried. "Shhh....!!!!! Akshu, see you don't cry. We are there. We'll handle the situations." Prabhas said "also, by the way, I have to shoot for bahubali 2" he said. "Hmm... okay, I want to see you both!" Akanksha cried. "Don't cry Akanksha. You're a brave girl. You shouldn't cry. By the way, Arshi is there to cheer you up. You'll love your daughter." He said. "I badly want to see you both. Even Payal." She said. "We actually planned and booked for tonight." He said. "I'm waiting." She said and smiled a bit. She cut the call.

"What happened?" Akhila asked. "Kaj and Bava are coming for me. "Payal?" Kavya asked. "She'll come obviously." Akhila said and smacked her head. Kavya rubbed her head and saw her with a poker face. "Alia and Pari, I want them." Akanksha said "I don't want to get married with Yuvraj. I don't like him. Dad doesn't know about him. He's not a good guy. I know that." Akanksha said and cried. Akhila, Kavya hugged her and cried. "Girls," mom came in. "Ha mommy?" Akhila asked. "Lunch?" Mom asked. They saw Akanksha. She shook her head. "You didn't eat anything from the morning Akshu. Eat something." Mom said. "No ma, I am not hungry. I can't eat in front of that man. Your so called husband." Akanksha said arrogantly. "Akanksha!" Mom shouted and raised her hand. "What happened ma? You have to slap me, right? Then go on and slap." Akanksha said mockingly. Mom put her hand down. "I know your situation. But, it's only that, I am not able to do anything. I have to support there and here. I can't see either of you unhappy." Mom said. Akanksha hugged her and cried. "Kajal and Bava are coming for me, tonight." She said. "That's good." Mom said. "Ma leave me alone." Akanksha said. Mom went out followed by Akhila and Kavya. She closed the door and immediately called Varun, Alia and Parineeti, a conference call. "Hello" three of them said in unison. Akanksha cried. "Hey baby, what happened?" Varun asked worried. "Guys, I want to die or Varun we have to seriously elope." Akanksha said. "But why? What happened?" Parineeti asked. "Guys, Dad fixed another guy for me. He's saying that we are gonna get married this month end. I don't like him. Wedding is another matter, I can't even think of loving him." Akanksha cried. "WTF! HOW CAN HE DO THAT?" Alia shouted. "That's what aloo. I need you and Pari here." Akanksha said. "Yes, Akshu, we are about to start to the airport. We'll be there in one or two." Pari said. "You both are together?" Akanksha asked. "Yes! Okay, okay, I'll cut the call. Alia please on the speaker." Parineeti said and cut the call. "Now speak Akshu." She said. "What should I do? We'll just elope Varun!" Akanksha cried. "Baby, I will plan. We will elope. I'll marry you in front of our family. I mean you are officially Akanksha Dhawan when we first kissed on that day." Varun said. "I love you Varun. I can't imagine my life without you." Akanksha cried. Alia and Parineeti sobbed. "You guys are crying?" Akanksha asked. "Yes babe. We can't see our best friends on trouble." Parineeti said. "We are in the airport. I'll call you when we come to shamshabad." Alia said. "Thank you Aloo and Pari." Akanksha said and cut their call. She talked to Varun for a while. He made her smile. She slept.

"YES MOHAN! EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING BECAUSE OF YOU." Mom shouted. Akanksha woke up and ran to the living room. Akhila and Kavya are just standing there. "I DON'T WANT MY DAUGHTER TO GET MARRIED TO A WRONG PERSON ANITA. CANT YOU JUST UNDERSTAND?" Dad shouted. "OH! SO, YUVRAJ IS CORRECT FOR HER? DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT HE IS A BAD GUY? YOU JUST WANT YOUR BIG ONE TO GET MARRIED. AFTER THAT AKHILA. I'M SURE THAT YOU'LL ALSO RUIN HER RELATIONSHIP. NEXT KAVYA. SHE'LL SEE ALL THESE HAPPENING IN HER SISTERS LIFE AND ELOPE. THEN YOU BE HAPPY. I'LL DIE ANYWAYS IF THAT HAPPENS!" Mom yelled. "Mom, please stop." Akanksha said. "I marry Yuvraj, okay?" Akanksha said turning to her dad. He felt very happy and ran out to tell her to be in laws. Immediately Yuvraj came inside and hugged Akanksha. "Yuvraj, it's embarrassing." Akanksha said letting go off his hands. Meanwhile Alia called. "Aksh we are here. Did you send anyone?" She asked. "Yes Aloo. My driver is there to pick you up." Akanksha replied. "Yeah, found him." Alia said and cut the call. Yuvraj went away. "Akhi, Kav, Aloo and Pari are coming home." She said. "Are you happy?" Akhila asked keeping a doubtful face. "Yes of course I'm happy." Akanksha said controlling her tears. "Don't act Didi. We are your siblings and we know everything about you. We know what will make you happy and sad. We know what you like and dislike. We know everything and now you are really pretending to be happy. We know Akanksha." Kavya said. "Akshu?" Akanksha heard a voice an turned back. Its Kajal, Prabhas and Payal. Payal was playing with Prabhas nose. He is just letting her go from it. "Didi!" She said and ran to her. "How are you?"Kajal asked smiling lightly. "Didi!!!!!" Akanksha cried in her chest. Mom ran from the room. "Arre! Kajal and Prabhas!" She said. They took blessings. "How are you? How is my prettiest grand daughter?" She asked seeing Payal. "How many months?' She asked. "Seven months mausi." Kajal said. "What's her full name?" Mom asked. "Payal Arshi." Prabhas said. "Arshi. Yes, I'll call her Arshi." Mom said. "Arshi, come to granny." She said. Payal shook her head and hid her face in Prabhas chest. Akanksha laughed, followed by Akhila and Kavya. "Is she making any sounds?" Mom asked. "Yes masi. She's just a naughty girl, who really sits on the top of my head." Kajal said tapping on Payal's nose. Payal giggled. "She's daddy's girl." Prabhas said. "No! She's masi's girl!" Kavya said and "Payal, come to masi." She said. Payal stretched her hands. "Aw, she wants to come to you Kav!" Kajal said. Akanksha laughed leaning her head on Kajal's shoulder. Kavya took Payal and Akhila ran there to play with her. They made funny faces to attract and make her laugh. "Akshu, come with me." Kajal said. They went to her room. Prabhas also followed them. He bolted the door. "Now tell me the whole drama happened here." She asked. "Varun's dad and my dad had an argument." Akanksha said. "About?" Prabhas asked sitting on the bed. "Actually, it's dad's mistake. He asked David uncle a really bad thing and he's not guilty for that. He asked if Varun has gone physical with any of the heroines. Finish! Uncle got angry and shouted on dad. Dad shouted on uncle. They had an argument. Dad came to a final decision that Varun has a physical relationship with every heroine he works with. Now he fixed my marriage with Yuvraj and he also threatened me that he'll die if I won't get married with Yuvraj. I really don't like him Didi. I can't imagine my life with Varun." Akanksha cried. "What happened to mausa (Kajal's dad's brother, Akanksha's dad)?" She asked horrified. "Don't worry Akanksha. I'll do something. You and Varun are marrying." Prabhas said. "Umm... we have a plan." Akanksha said in a low voice. "What?" Kajal asked tensed. "We are planning to elope." She said. Kajal slapped her. Akanksha cried. She consoled her. "Don't even think of eloping. I'm telling you that we both will make sure that you and Varun will get married." Kajal said. "Hope so." Akanksha said and cried. She slept after sometime.

So sad about Akanksha. Like seriously, how can a Dad do like that with his daughter? So wrong, right?

What do you think guys? Will Akanksha and Varun get married? Or will Akanksha get married to Yuvraj?

Comment 👇👇 and don't forget to vote. kavyamoolya you were excited right? Read this.😊