Depressed Again

After lunch, they had a long good chat. Sumedh's Dad Vasudev Mudgalkar also joined them. He knew about Akhila and Sumedh's relationship. He agreed to that, happily. "Its really very happy to get in a relation with your father Akhila. You know that we are best friends from childhood. What did he say about this? Does Mohan know?" Vasudev asked. "Dad knows about this uncle. He too agreed, in fact all my family members are happy with this relation." Akhila said. "That's good to hear. We'll come one fine day and talk about your wedding." He said. Sumedh and Akhila saw each other and blushed. "I'm happy that she's happy." Akanksha whispered to Varun. He smiled wide. "So uncle, we'll leave. Its 4:30 here. We'll come another day." Kavya said. Vasudev and Anuradha smiled. They nodded and waved. "I'll inform you the situation babe." Sumedh whispered. "Okay! Love you" Akhila whispered. He kissed her cheek and waved at her.

Vinod drove the car and they went to Varun's place. They had a small meeting in Varun's room. "Listen to me. Don't ever talk to her again. Don't ever see her again. If she sees you accidentally in your college, ignore her, okay?" Vinod was telling Akhila. Akhila nodded as tears made their way. "Again, why are you crying?" He asked cupping her cheek. "I don't want her back. But, I'm not able to forget the moments we spent together. Every moment was so precious to me. But she just used me. I also spent a lot of money, which she won't refund me. I also bought a lot of things for her. She gave some things to me, which I kept them with me. I needed to hide them from her family members. She was my childhood friend. I loved her so much that I thought that we were Bff's. But she ditched me so hard that I am not able to live every moment of my life, Vinod Bhayya." Akhila cried. Seeing that Akanksha started sobbing. Kavya also got teary eyes. "You called me Bhayya. I promise you that you'll get out of this and I'll surely arrest her for her deeds, coz she did everything illegal. She used you and Sid for money. You can file a case against her, if you want to." Vinod said cupping Akhila's face. "No bhayya. I don't want to spoil her life. She has a life. I don't want to do her life as a hell." Akhila cried. "Arre! Don't cry again, my little munchkin." Vinod hugged her to his chest. She cried in his chest. He consoled her. She slept after that. "Let's leave." Varun whispered and "She needs some rest. She's stressed and depressed." He whispered. They went out, closing the door lightly.

"What should we do now?" Akanksha asked. "I got a little sister." Vinod whispered smiling. Varun smiled listening to that. "So, should I call you jiju or devar?" Varun asked winking. "Your wish." Vinod chuckled. "Would anyone tell me what should we do now?" Akanksha yelled softly. She cried. Varun grabbed her by shoulder and consoled. Sumedh called Kavya.

"ya Sumu?"

"Come urgently to Kokilaben" he sounded tensed.

"What happened?"

"Come fast. Taking everyone. Even Akhila."

"Okay, Okay. We will come" She cut the call. "What happened?" Vinod asked. "Sumedh called me. He sounds tensed. He asked us to quickly come to Kokilaben. Didi, wake Akhi up. He asked her too." Kavya said grabbing her coat and sunglasses. Akanksha woke up Akhila. They rushed to Kokilaben Hospital. Sumedh was waiting for them in the entrance. "What happened Bhai?" Varun asked. "Its Sid." He said. Kavya broke into tears. Akanksha consoled her. "What happened to him?" Varun asked tensed. "He cut himself, Ten times. Doctors are saying that his condition is critical." Sumedh said with teary eyes. Kavya cried harder. Akhila too broke into tears. Akanksha stopped herself from crying. Vinod was shocked. Varun was consoling Sumedh, as he was consoling Akhila. meanwhile, doctor came from Sidhharth's cabin. Kavya rushed to him "Doctor, how's he?" She asked gasping. "He's in the same condition. His body is not responding to any treatment. By the way, you are?" He asked. "I'm his wife." Kavya said. He nodded and went away. "Kavya?" Akanksha and Akhila said in unison with a shock expression. A nurse came. "Can I go and see him?" Kavya asked. "Yes ma'am." The nurse nodded. Kavya ran to the room. She sat down on the bed "Hey Sid..." She whispered,taking in a deep breath. "How are you feeling in here?" She joked, trying to choke out a laugh, but it becomes a sob. "Don't ever loose hop, baby. I will be there with you till the end of my life. Please try to live. Don't loose hope." She rubbed her eyes a millionth time "I need you, Sumedh needs you, Akhi Didi needs you, your parents need you, god damn everyone needs you. Everyone loves you. Please wake up. Please listen my words. I can't live without you, coz I love you more than anyone. Sid, please wake up. Don't loose hope. Live for your parents sake. Don't give up yet. Don't let go. Don't you stop fighting, you hear me, Sid? Don't leave your family behind."

The door opened. She spinned, found Vinod standing there. "Akanksha wants you." He said. She nodded and went there. "How's he?" Akanksha asked. "I confessed him." Kavya said staring at the ground. "What?" Akhila let out a shock in her voice. Kavya nodded. She ran to the entrance. She kneeled down and started praying to the Ganesha Idol. "God, I know you make everything right. I know you did everything right in my life. I have the best people around me, people who love me till death, people who adore me. I have two best sisters in my life, two best brother in laws. Now I'm in love. My Siddharth, my love." she let in a sob, "I want him. I don't want to loose him. I can't even think of loosing him. Please God! Help me. Help him. I love him a lot. Please God, save him." she cried joining her hands. Vinod came to her. "Kavya?" he called keeping his hand on her shoulder. She turned. "He came to conscious." He said smiling wide. She immediately stood up and hugged him. "Thank You Bhayya." She said and ran to Siddharth.

She opened the door. She saw him. He smiled. "Come in" he said. She went and sat beside him as tears made their way. He took her hand. "Kavya, I heard everything. I'm lucky to have you. I think you're genuine with me. I know about you. You won't let me feel in pain, I know it. I too love you. Actually, I don't know when this feeling started, but I think, you can truly be in my life forever and always." He said with teary eyes. "Will you marry me?" She asked. He nodded smiling. "I love you. You're the lady of my life. I won't loose you." He said. "I Love You too. I won't let you loose me." She said and leaned forward to kiss him. They kissed as Akanksha let out a fake cough, coming inside with others. They broke the kiss and blushed. "Congratulations" they all squealed. They blushed even harder.

Someone is in relationship!!!! kavyamoolya Ahem, Ahem...!!!

So how's this chapter guys???

Comment and Vote