The Dhawans Visit and a shocking news

Next day, Akanksha woke up with full of hope. "What should I wear?" She mumbled. Meanwhile Varun called her. "Hey baby, good morning." She said. "Good morning baby. We are in the airport. We are coming." He said. "Oh My God! Surprise! Just give the phone to Didi." She said. Varun gave the phone to Janvi. "Hi Akanksha." She said. "Didi, just tell me what should I wear? Modern or traditional?" Akanksha asked. "Modern, coz we saw you in traditional. Wear a jumpsuit. Pink or yellow." Janvi suggested. "Thank you Didi. Can't wait to see you." Akanksha said with full of excitement. "I'm also excited to see you, but don't freak out after we come. Your parents might not like it." Janvi said. "Okay Didi. Bye." Akanksha said and cut the call. Janvi gave the phone to Varun. "Your bond is becoming stronger with Akshu. That's seriously good. I love it!" Varun said excited. Janvi smiled "she's a lovely girl. She won't ditch you." She said. Varun smiled. He was also tensed. Akanksha got ready in a yellow floral jumpsuit. She did her red lips, her favorite. She put on some mascara, eyeliner and Kajal. She did her hair curls and braided her hair with a side fish braid. She ran to the living room. Her father is sipping some coffee, swapping the channels. Mom is in the kitchen. Akhila is eating some tiffin and Kavya went for a bath. She went to her dad and circled her hands to his arm. She leaned her head on his shoulder. "What's my baby girl doing?" Dad asked. "Dad, Varun and his family is coming now." Akanksha said. "Oh my God! Anita, Anita, Dhawan family is coming. Akhila, Kavya clean the room, Anita, make something for them. Akanksha you just sit down and watch what's going on." He shouted horrified. Akhila and Kavya finished the cleaning. Mom made some stuff for them. Meanwhile they arrived.

They stay in an apartments. Their watchman Sudhakar and Manjula saw them. "Ekkadiki? (Where are you going?- In Telugu)" Sudhakar asked. "Wait wait wait, Oh My God! VARUN DHAWAN HAS COME TO OUR APARTMENTS! VARUN DHAWAN WITH HIS FAMILY HAS COME TO OUR APARTMENTS!" Manjula shouted. Everyone ran down. Especially some crazy neighbors, named Sreekar, Sasi, Raghava and Sai. Akanksha will be talking with Akhila. Kavya is helping her mom. "Wtf, Akhi, they came." Akanksha said excited. "Why's this Manjula shouting like this? She's crazy!" Akhila said. Akanksha rushed down, followed by Akhila. Sai and Raghava will be standing before the dustbin, as Sreekar and Sasi will be standing opposite to them, in front of a crazy lady's car. Akanksha rushed down and in that hurry, she pushed Raghava and Sai. They go and fall in dustbin. Varun and Rohit see that, get shocked and laugh. Akhila pushed Sreekar and Sasi. They went and fell on that car. It started sounding badly. Everyone closed their ears. "Finish!" Akhila whispered and chuckled. That owner lady came and shouted on Sreekar and Sasi badly. They kept puppy faces and went away. Everyone there laughed their asses out. They dispersed. "So, this early?" Akanksha said and hugged Varun. "We really wanted to see you badly!" Varun said. "Hi Varun." Akhila greeted. "Hey, Akhi!" Varun said and "she's Akhila, Akshu's little sister." He introduced. "Hey, hi. I already started liking you." Karuna said and hugged her. "Pleasure is mine aunty." Akhila said and smiled widely. "Come on, everyone is waiting for you." Akanksha said and ran to their flat. "They are coming up!" She shouted. Dad put on a shirt as his is wearing nothing. Mom is perfect and Kavya is excited. They came in as Akhila accompanied them. "Ah, come in David jee." Dad said. They came inside. "Sit." Akhila said with a smile. "Anita, they came." Dad shouted. Akhila and Kavya took Akanksha inside. Mom got some coffee for them. Akanksha and Varun were blushing hard. "So, I'm David Dhawan, she's my wife, Karuna, he's my elder son, Rohit, she's my daughter in law, Janvi and he's Varun." David introduced. "I'm Mohan Aggarwal and she's my wife Anita Aggarwal." He said and saw Akhila, Kavya coming out. "These are my daughters, Akhila, She's the second one and Kavya she's the little one. Akanksha, you know her, my elder daughter." Dad said with a smile. "Akanksha, we met her once in Mumbai. She's a sweet girl, so loving and caring. Varun and Akanksha love each other very much. I'm sure that she'll take care of my son more than me." Karuna said. Mom smiled. Akanksha was nervous. "Anita send Akanksha here." Dad whispered. She went inside followed by Akhila. "Rock it baby!" Akhila whispered. "I hope so!" Akanksha said nervously. She came out and sat beside her dad. She saw Varun and started blushing. They were giving some signs to each other and blushing. "We already know so much about Akanksha." Janvi said. Dad and Mom smiled. Dad signed Mom. She took Akanksha inside. After some talks, dad had an argument with David. They left from there seriously.

"Dad, dad, dad! Akanksha is an excellent girl! Listen to me! Dad please accept this!" Varun was constantly pleading David. "Dad, listen to him. We are also with Varun. Please accept this relationship." Rohit also pleaded David. "No, I can't do that! How dare he comments on my son like that?" David shouted. "Dad, he was correct. Its just a doubt. You all know, Akshu knows that I don't have any physical relationship with any actress. She has to live with and bear this crazy shit in her entire life. Please papa!" Varun shouted. "NO!" David said and got into the car. "You know what, you are the worst dad in the whole world." Varun said and got into the car. He leaned on Janvi's shoulder and sobbed. "Its okay, I know that you love her. Be strong." Janvi said consoling him. "Bhabhi, I can't live without her." Varun said with a crying tone. "I know Varun. Just have a nap." Janvi said. They drove to the airport and took the immediate flight back to Mumbai.

"Papa, why are you shouting like that in front of David uncle?" Akanksha asked confused. "Varun is not correct for you Akanksha. Marry someone else. I have a groom in my mind." Dad said. "But what happened?" Akanksha asked with teary eyes. "I just asked whether Varun has a physical relationship with his Co actresses. That's it. He shouted and we got into an argument. They left. I think he's not a virgin." Dad said. "Don't you dare to talk like that dad! I know about Varun! He's a VIRGIN! I know that! I know each and everything about Varun." Akanksha shouted. "If you don't marry the groom I see, you'll see me dead!" Dad shouted. "But I can't marry someone whom I don't know dad! I'm happy with Varun and I'll be happy with him. He'll see me as a princess. I know that!" Akanksha shouted. She slammed the door on dad's face. "You really hurt her Mohan. You are insane." Mom said and went inside with teary eyes. Akanksha is crying her heart out. Akhila and Kavya are crying. They called Kajal and Nisha. They told everything. They felt bad for Akanksha. Sumedh and Siddharth also felt bad for Akanksha.

Tragedy with Akanksha. Do you think she'll get over it? Who's the surprise groom coming up? Is he good or bad? How are Ishika, Siddharth and Sumedh? Read further to know everything.

What do you think of this chapter guys? Vote and comment 👇👇