Someone new

Thank you for everybody that voted but even if it's a few, y'all gave me a purpose to wake up today. School's got me bummed out. Uhh.But anyway another chapter for you good people.

;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P

Ashley's POV

I had to get away. How dare he move here. I hate Oscar so much right now. But as I was running back to the pack house, I tripped on something and I fell. I immediately changed back the pain to much for me to bear.

I started crying in the middle of the woods again because of him. I heard lightning and immediately it started raining.

So here I am, lying in my birthday suit, on the ground soaking wet and crying. I hate my life right now. I guess I'm just not suppose to be happy.

Chase's POV

I turned and head back to the house but then something happened that scared my wolf. 'It's just lightning' I reassured myself.

Damn Chase Monroe scared of lightning, my dad would be so ashamed of me.

If only he was here right now he would actually make a big deal out of this. I miss my dad.

As I was walking, I transformed into my human body and ran to the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked in through the window being as quiet as I could be. But then I figured it didn't matter cause-

"Chase Monroe do you know what time it is"

There she goes.

"I heard that."

I stood there looking at Britney sitting on the bed eating a sandwich.

"Britney it's too late for you-"

"I don't care. I don't have a man that loves me. I'll eat to fill that void"

"OMG. Britney you know I love you. We are having a baby"

"So. Show me you love me. Make love to me."

"Britney you are (well since we're wolves and only carry the baby for 3 months), you are 2 1/2 months pregnant. In 2 weeks, you will have the baby"

"What does that have to do with anything"

"Well i...t might har..m the baby"

"No it won't you just don't want to touch me. You think I'm fat"

True.

"I heard that"

Fuck.

"Britney, you know I love you."

I walked up to her and sat right next her.

"In 3 weeks I will make love to you"

"But I want it now !!"

"Britney"

"Good night Chase"

"Fine. I am tired"

I lied right next to her. Her taking a bigger space. Of course. '_'

"If you love me. Marry me"

I stayed quiet for a while. Thank God she wasn't waiting for an answer. Eventually she fell asleep. But I couldn't.

How could I do it. Marry somebody else when my mate lives two blocks next door. I f****D up my life and now I can't fix it.

Ashley's POV