The big news

Uh Bummer. Guys my uncle just died and I am writing this at the house where he use to live. We moved there and we're staying there for a week. Well to say more, this chapter is going to be pretty long. Saddest and most irritating part is trying to write while people are crying and screaming. But I'll still try to write two chapters. Guys please vote for me. My dead uncle would want ya'll to :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley's POV

We stopped at his aunts house as planned. Well it's texas so ya'll see the environment. It's almost all deserty and for a city kid I've never been to a place like this only heard of  places like this. Well we ate breakfast and around noon we got back in her car and she drove us to the airport. We got checked in and sat down and then it was on way to Washington.

3 YEARS LATER !!!! (exclamation marks :P)

"Give it to me" Joseph yelled as he chased me around the house. "Make me" I screamed. He chased me around the house and almost got me cornered. But as quick as I was I was able to get through.

I looked up and Joshua was standing there blocking me while Joseph was still running. Thanks to Joshua he got to me but I wasn't going to give it to him easily. "Give it to me" he said I could see he was a little infuriated. "Well then make me" with that I quick-stepped and made my way around Joshua and ran up the stairs. Joseph groanned as he tried to follow me up.

He stopped at the top to catch his breath. BIG MISTAKE. I got to his room and locked it behind me. "Give me my cookies" he said after a while in a calm tone. Joseph was one of the new wolves that came in last month him with his twin Joshua. Joseph was suppose to be on a diet and I just caught him in his crime.

I opened the door and pretended I was about to give him the cookies but then yanked them back.  "What" he asked. "Can I have one" I asked. "Fine" he quickly said. I reached in and got one and then gave him the bag. He ran away and I shook my head BOYS.

It's been three years since I moved here with just Oscar and Marvin. I live in a house with 6 guys and 2 other girls. The other girls being the mates of some of the guys. Oscar is still my best friend of course.

It's Oscar, Marvin, Joseph, Joshua, Jacob, and Taylor. Being the boys that was the crazy fun they were. Maria being Jacob's mate and Skylar being Taylor's mate. And of course Oscar and Marvin being mates. Joseph and Joshua were the youngest so they were my babies. And we made the Moon pack. Everyone who belonged on the moon pack had a tattoo on their hips to tell them what position they play.

Evere since I came here at first it was strange living with people that have already found their mates and are happy but then I got used to it. I am now the one that trains and fight, well lead fighter. I don't like to brag. But I stand at the right side of Oscar in battles.

We were known as the strong 6. Even the other women fought in battles because we're just like that ready to protect what's ours. All packs feared us. Sure we were small but we take training and fighting as our lives and nobody came in our way.

"Training starts in 5" I yelled passing in front of the doors. I heard groans and surely in 5 minutes everyone was lined up outside except for Marvin and Oscar. And now for plan B to get them up. "Joshua, Joseph will you do the honors" I said with a wide grin on my face.

They nodded and soon began to fill the buckets with water AND ICE. hehehe.

I stayed ouside and it wasn't long before I heard Oscar yell and soon enough he ran outside glaring at me.

We trained for two hours every day and we made sure we know and cover each others weeek spot.

"Important news!!" Oscar said stopping everybody on our way back inside.

"We will be joined by 20 other packs that will be moving up north because of rogues" he said a little excitement in his eyes.

"We all we sign a treaty saying that we will live in peace" He stopped and then looked at me.

"5 of them will come from Florida"

When he said that I froze. My parents. CHASE!!!!

Then I felt hands around me. They heard my thoughts. **Don't worry Ash. I will never let them hurt you** Oscar said but that didn't stop the tears from falling.

I never heard what happened from Chase. But a few months ago:

##Flashback##

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I yelled a pain shooting from my chest.

In a second, everybody was in my room. "What's wrong" Oscar was the first to ask.

"I have this pain. And I feel like my heart is breaking" I said with tears falling down my face.

Oscar gave Marvin a look and then he came towards me and kissed me on my head."Everybody go to sleep" and then he got up and closed the door behind them.

"Dear. Chase mated with someone else" Oscar said with anger in his eyes.

"W-w-what" I said with pain in my voice.

"The jerk had sex with a girl and marked her. She now has his mark on her and his scent"

"Am I free from him then" I said a little hopeful.

"No dear. It means you're rejected" Marvin answered all with sympathy

## End of Flashback##

So Chase is dead to me. And like Marvin said I am rejected.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait. Happy new year to everyone.

Oh and anybody know how to make a trailer. Please contact me.

50 votes and 30 comments for this chapter?????

And remember the more feedback you give. The more I could make this story like you want.

And telling me what you think encourages me to write more.

Thank you!!!