[IMAGINE] "Dare to be Y/n?" - Jimin

Start from the beginning

Y/n...she's so hot----HAHAH no. I shouldn't. She's like a sister to us....and----WTF hahaha if only----Hahah--

"HEY JIMIN! It's your turn! The bottle pointed at you. TRUTH OR DARE??" Jin hyung snapped me out as Suga hyung at my side pulled me back to sit right up..

"Our boy is drunk.." Suga hyung sluggishly said as he tapped my face.

"DARE!" as I screamed. 

Then all of them give this Lenny/Felipe face as they were like thinking the same Dare in mind in WHICH I didn't knew.

"OKAY. KISS Y/N!!" as V jumped out with a beer can on his hand.

"WHAT?? NO!!!!" wow. that took my drunkness away. wwow.

All of them were cheering for me to do it, but me and Y/n were like getting awkward.. Gooooddddnnnneessss... This is such a hot seat.

"HAHAHAHA no guys---wait. I'm gonna have to pee--"

"NOOOOO EXCUSES~ DO IT!" as Namjoon pulled me down. 

"shit" 

Suddenly I looked at Y/n, she's looking at me. . Should I do it?? But--- could be the rumor before still be true until noww? I mean... Do Y/n still likes me today?

As I was about to do it....everything went blurry and I blacked out.

Boom. I guess I hit my head on the table.

-then everything went out-

I just woke up on the next day lying on the couch..the sun was hitting my face and---awwww.. my head. What a wild night. And doom. It's almost noon. Shit. My EXAM! Awww......men......Sigh. this is---

SHIT! I better use the bathroom. 

I sluggishly walk into the bathroom and---whoa. I felt light.

As I went inside I stood infront of the toilet bowl and about to take a pee....but wait....something is missing..........................................MY TWINGKY IS MISSING!!!!!!

NO!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! WHY I HAVE A GIRL'S----AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I run to the mirror and cleared up my face..... and WHAT THE HOLY FUCK! WHY IS Y/N-----NO! I AM IN Y/N'S BODY!!!

I'M SCREAAAAAAMIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGG!!!! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!!!

I just keep on screaming and screaming panicking and can't think on what the hell to do. Suddenly somebody knocked the door. I startled and fell on the tub along with the shower curtain.....I think I broke Y/n's back....

"Y/n are you alright? You're screaming.. what happened? *knocks*" Shit. It's Jin Hyung.. 

OTTOKE! OTTOKE!!

"I'M FINE!!!!" shit. still I'm screaming.

"Jinjja??? Darling maybe it's just a hangover. Get out there, I made you some soup.."

Catching my breath as I slowly composing myself up. Sloooowly... I took the curtains away from me and stood....up.....ouch. My back hurts..

"Y/n~ Come out now.. Are you alright? I'm opening the door."

Hearing the keys jiggling as the door knobs wiggled then suddenly I saw Jin hyung's face showing up on the bathroom door.

"What the fish." as Jin hyung looked at me confusingly as I strangled on the tub.

"I'm on Y/n's body." a little bit of tears coming out from my eyes.

"Hahaha. cute. I think you're still drunk, Y/n. C'mon, I have some hangover soup that might cure you."