Chapter 14- 'He's got into your head again!'

Start from the beginning

He looked as good as ever. Darn his good looks, his brown hair was pushed back messily, his deep brown eyes staring into mine. He wore a big black hoodie and blue jeans.

'You alright?' He asked as he sat down next to me, his voice sounded quite croaky.

'Yep.' I replied bluntly as my eyes traced his face, his cheeks were bright red, probably from the cold, his eyes were bloodshot. He looked like he hadn't slept for a few days. I haven't really had a chance to look at him properly, not since that night.

'Good.' He said quietly before he cleared his throat.

'Why did you want to meet?' I sighed as I averted my gaze back to the floor.

'Because.'

'Because what?' I sighed again.

'Well firstly, I miss you.' He said quietly, his voice breaking.

'I-'

'Secondly,' He started, cutting me off, 'I don't blame you for doing what you did to my car, I would've done the same.'

'Well-'

'Thirdly,' he cut me off again, 'I want you back, I want us.'

'And lastly, I'm so sorry.' He said, his voice clear.

My eyes widened slightly as I looked away from his face.

Right, so he wants to get back with you, me, us? After what he did?
He said sorry.
That doesn't make it alright though.
So.
Right, you're dating Cole now.
Fake dating.
The whole point of fake dating him is to annoy Aaron! Remember that!
I don't know...
Don't go back to Aaron, ever.
He's so hot!
He's a fuck-boy!!
But he was so cute and nice when we were a couple!
So?!
We were together for ages!
May I just remind you that he had sex with Emma whilst you two were dating?!
He didn't mean it.
I can't believe you're even considering getting back with him, it's like he's got you on a leash.

Ugh, say something Liv! You haven't said anything yet!!

'Right.' I blurted out.

'Right?' Aaron frowned.

'Right.' I replied nodding.

'What's that supposed to mean?' Aaron asked, his voice sounding confused.

Liv! I swear to God if you get back with him...!! Think about it logically. You think if you get back with him you'll be happy again and your heart will be fixed. But.. reality is, he's most likely going to do it again, break your heart. You need to move on.

'Um,' I started as I jumped up to standing, 'I accept your apology and all but it still doesn't make it okay. I don't think I can ever trust you again, which is why I'll never be your girlfriend again,' I gulped, having this conversation was making me want to cry, 'besides, I'm with Cole now.'

Aaron looked hurt as he also jumped up to stand next to me. 'Livvy.. I need you.' He said quietly, his voice sounding strained, as though he was going to cry.
'You have no idea how much I regret what I did, it was a mistake. I would do anything to go back in time and change it.' Aaron said quietly as his hand reached out and grabbed mine.

'Aaron, stop. As much as you may want to change what happened, you and I both know you will never be able to. Just move on from it..' I gulped, 'I have.'
I sighed as I looked down at our hands entwined. All the memories of us together suddenly came flooding back, the ones I had blocked out, I tried to forget all the great things Aaron and I had done, so that I could focus on how much of a knob he was, but right now that's not working..  I suddenly felt the tears pouring slowly down my face.

'Do you miss me?' Aaron asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

'What?' I asked as I looked up at him.

'Do you miss me like I miss you?' He asked as he used his hand to wipe away my tears.

'Of course I miss you, Aaron! We were together a year and a half , I'm not going to forget you in two weeks.' I sighed as I pulled my hand out of his.

'Well then, this makes sense, we need each oth-'

'Aaron, we're not getting back together! I can't, you can't, we can't!' I said quickly before I turned around and started to make my way back to the car.

'Livvy!!' Aaron shouted from behind me, to which I ignored as I finally got to the car.

'I don't have a reason to fake date Cole anymore.' I said quickly as I jumped into the car.

'Oh God, what has Aaron done to you now?' Gee sighed.

I shrugged in reply.

'Oh no! Don't tell me you feel sorry for him!!' Gee exclaimed.

I shrugged again.

'Ugh for gods sake, I knew he'd try and trick you again-

'I'm not back with him, don't worry!' I sighed.

'I know that! But he's got into your head now, you think he's all nice and special again! Remember what he did to you Liv!' Gee shouted.

'Yeah.. But to be fair, like he said, it was a mistake. That's the one thing he's only ever done bad to me-'

'OLIVIA ELENA VALENTINE!! Don't even say that! I knew you meeting him would be a bad thing! He's got into your head! Ugh! I hate him so much! Liv, listen to me, he's a player, a fuckboy. Don't even think about him!'  Gee shouted.

'Okay.' I replied bluntly.

'I need you.' I can't believe he said that. He needs me.
If he needed me he wouldn't of cheated on me.
But he needs me now.
'I need you'
Ugh..
My mind is fucked again.

'You're thinking about him now aren't you?' Gee sighed.

'No..' I lied as I folded my arms, to which Gee raised an eyebrow at me.

'Yes.' I sighed.

'Right, tonight you're spending time with Cole at the party, no Aaron, ever again.' Gee shook her head as she finally pulled out of the car park space.

'Why Cole? He was horrible to me yesterday.' I scoffed.

'I don't care, NO AARON!' Gee said, sounding angry.

'No Aaron.' I muttered to myself.

Gee nodded as she looked at me, 'No Aaron.'