11

"Uh, it's not what you think, babe!" SeHun let go of Nao's hip.

"Boy!" I snapped "YOU CHEATED ON ME AGAIN!!! JUNGKOOK WAS RIGHT!!!! YOU'RE A CHEATING BASTARD!!"

-

I ended going into detention after screaming out that SeHun was a cheating bastard. SeHun and Nao also got detention for not going to class. I was sitting at a desk far from them. All of a sudden Jungkook came in, he went and sat by Nao. Luckily Jungkook doesn't know Nao cheated on Jungkook.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" I asked him

"Ahh... I got a month worth of detention because I didn't do homework. What are you doing here?" He replied.

"Oh... Same..." I turned away.

-

It's been 30 minutes. Nao and SeHun are lucky to get out early, but they only missed class. Jungkook and I were the only ones in the room left. There was no teacher in the building expect the principal. The principal is always in his office, he would use the speaker to tell us what to do.

I had to tell Jungkook he truth about Nao and SeHun. "Hey, Jungkook..."

"Yeah,"

"Um... Nao is..."

"She's what? A pretty girl?" Jungkook giggled.

"No she not,"

"Oh, stop being jealous." He teased. "I need to tell you something too."

"What?"

He came up to me and grabbed my chin. He pressed his lips on mines.

"I love you,"

To be continued ...

Life lesson 3: love y'all self

Published: September 30, 2016

Edited: January 9, 2019