The Populars, The Nerds, and The Loner - 9

"No, no, no ,no!" He grabbed his hair and walked back and forth around the room.

"Hey, boy! You didn't answer my question." I yelled at him.

"YOU'RE Y/N!!" He yelled back.

"Gosh, you don't have to yell," I folded my hands turning away. "Why am I here anyways. And who are you?"

"I'm Jungkook, you stabbed yourself in the chest. Luckily you've survived." He said.

Soon a Doctor came and Jungkook yelled at him, telling him that the doctor said nothing about losing her memory. The doctor totally ignored him and told us we could go home.

"Where's home?" I asked Jungkook.

"Just follow me." He said grabbing my hand.

"Stop! I don't even know you!" I said being rude.

He dropped my hand and cried. I looked up at him, I felt terrible so I grabbed his hand. He looked at me shocked, so I smiled at him. We walked all the way to these apartments.

"Which ones mine?" I asked.

He grabbed my hand again and we walked inside. He took me to the apartment I lived in.

"Wow! This is my house." I looked around.

I looked at a shelf hanging up and saw a picture of me and boy hugging.

I looked over at Jungkook who was sitting on the couch. "Who's this?"

"Your boyfriend..." Jungkook replied.

"Oh. Where is he?" I asked. "How come he didn't come to see me. And why did you come instead, are you a witness?"

Jungkook was silent.

"Answer me kid!" I was impatient.

Jungkook was still silent.

"Hey! I asked you something!" I yelled.

Yet he wasn't saying anything. I couldn't take it anymore. I went up to him and slapped him. He ran out of the building and I chased after him.

"Hey! I'm sorry! You didn't answer me!" I yelled chasing him.

-1 hour later-

I was still looking for the Raven haired boy. Until someone else found me.

"Y/N?" I heard two boys say.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" I panicked.

"We're the cops and we are here to take you away." The first boy said.

"V!" The other hitter him. "Sorry, we're not the cops. We're Jungkook's friends. Don't you remember, I'm J-Hope."

"I'm sorry. I don't remember." I said. "D-do you know where Jungkook is? I'm looking for him."

"Yeah. I saw him running in this direction," J-Hope pointed behind me.

I ran with v and j-hope following behind me. Luckily I caught Jungkook entering a flower shop. But while running there we were stopped by this other boy.

"Y-Y/N?" He asked.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh come on, Y/N. I'm SeHun, your boyfriend. Duh." He poked my forehead.

"Oh. So your my boyfriend. You're quite cute."

"Yeah. I would never cheat on you. Because I love you, and I'm your boyfriend." He smirked.

"Well, c'mon, SeHun."

He followed behind. I entered the flower shop. I asked the employee if she saw a boy with dark, raven, hair come in.

"Yeah he did. I asked him why and he said it was for a girl he met." The employee said.

"Did he say what the girl looked like?" J-Hope looked shocked.

"Yeah, he did. He said she has nice brown, short, hair, and was the most beautiful girl he ever saw."

J-Hope whispered over to V. "That is not Y/N. That's Nao [random girl I came up with :P]."

Before Jungkook moved to the school Y/N went to, he had a crush on a girl named, Nao.

"D-do you know where he is?" I asked the employee.

"Yeah. He said he was going to the butterfly garden up west."

"Thanks," I read the employee's name. "...Mark."

"No problem," Mark smiled.

We walked out of the flower shop. We walked until we got tired. V tried to hail up a cab, but failed, so J-Hope did it. We got into the cab. The cab driver went to fast and ran red lights.

"H-hey! Slow down!!" J-Hope yelled at the cab driver.

He ignored J-Hope.

"Hey! I said slo-"

We crashed. I hit my head on the sit. I then got a feeling.

"Ugh..." I moaned in pain. I looked around where I was. "Hey! I got my memory back!"

"Good for you." V said.

"Let's get out of the car," SeHun suggested getting up.

"What the hell are you doing here!" I yelled at SeHun.

"Helping you find Jungkook," Sehun said

"No!" I crossed my arms.

"STOP FIGHTING AND LETS GO!!" J-Hope was angry.

"Sorry," I said. "What about he cab driver, is he okay?"

We all looked over at him. Blood was dripping from his nose.

"Eh, he deserves it. He didn't slow down." J-Hope said carelessly.

We all walked out and ran to the Butterfly Garden. All of a sudden it started raining like crazy. We had to walk on the muddy grass. We all fell tripping over rocks. We all looked disgusted. But anything for Jungkook.

Finally we arrived at the garden. We searched for Jungkook, while v was playing with butterflies. We then saw Jungkook holding flowers in front of Nao. Nao nodded her head jumping up and down. Then all of a sudden... They kissed.

I fell onto the ground crying. J-Hope, v, and SeHun comforting me. Then Jungkook looked our way, and saw us.

"Y-Y/N..."

To be continued...

~

Heyyyyyyyy!!!!
(J) hope you enjoyed.
Yeah Ik this was a weird, fast moving chapter.
Peace out

Published: September 26, 2016

Edited: January 9, 2019