"Wait so you want us to write about something that hurts us, but yet made us stronger?" A girl sitting on the front row asks. The red-headed girl next to me has yet to look us from her book, and it seems like she isn't planning to do this assignment.

"Yes, that's exactly what I want." Our teacher replies before saying, "This assignment is really, really important. I'm going to exit the room so you guys can concentrate more. I will come back every ten minutes to make sure you're behaving." She quietly exits the room as i pull out my journal. Since I haven't been here for very long, I only have a few entries in here. None of them have ever been this deep.

"This assignment is so stupid." A boy sitting in the back says before laying his head down on the desk. The red-headed girl next to me snorts before rolling her eyes, still keeping her head in the book. I ignore them as i open my journal and un-cap my pen

"A time that has hurt me, yet made me stronger," I label the top of my page. I place the end of my pen in my mouth, chewing slightly, trying to concentrate. I debate whether or not I want to write about Harry, seeming that the subject is so deep. I could write about my parents always being gone, but that never really hurt me. Finally I decide on something to write about.

"There are probably multiple things that I, or anybody, could write about this given topic. Probably half of the people in this classroom have done something to hurt somebody, rather than somebody hurting them. I think either way, there is something that we can gain out of it.

I never knew, that by making a simple YouTube video, I would become 'Internet Famous'. Sometimes, I wish I hadn't started making YouTube videos. My life this past year has changed dramatically, more than I would have liked it to.

I'll start at the beginning. When my best friend Alana and I took a trip to Disneyland, we did not expect to meet all five members of One Direction, and we did not expect to have to share a hotel room with them. I became awfully close with the member, Harry Styles. Not that that was a bad thing, but I should have known better. Harry and I started dating, and I thought life couldn't get any better, but of course, it only got worse.

With dating Harry, it seemed like I was always dating his fans. Everyday I got death threats and all kinds of insults from his fans, most of which were false things about me. I never told Harry that these bothered me, because I knew that he probably gets them too. When I got the offer to start working in LA, I thought "Now they won't think I'm using him for fame." Which was true. They stopped bothering me.

Unfortunately, my boss started calling me names, telling me I needed to get in shape. I mostly ignored what he said, because I convinced myself that he was lying to me to get under my skin. Then one fateful day, Harry, being the hormonal teenager that he is; kissed another girl, on live television. That seemed to be the icing on the cake. 

I hated my life after that. I hated everything, and the insults from fans started resurfacing. I hated myself. After multiple apologies and everything else Harry did to get me to take him back, I finally did.  I thought I was happy again; I had a boyfriend and a job anyone would die for. Unfortunately, the comments from fans and my boss only got worse and worse, and soon I was rumored to be cheating on Harry. I guess that Harry thought I was cheating on him, because he broke up with me.