Chapter 5: School Festival! A Horrible Festival??

Miku's POV:

Every since my Birthday passed by.. Everyday is also a oh-so-wonderful day... Anyways, I had so much fun on my birthday celebration, specially the part were they all sang for me.. Haha~ Anyways.. Let's just put this story to the NEXT LEVEL..!

Miku Hatsune~ LEVEL UP!

...

It was a wonderful morning to everyone and a brand new day for Miku Hatsune. Miku then went to school seeing some students busy on something. "What are they doing..?" Miku asked to one of the students. That student then looked at Miku and said "We're preparing for the upcoming school festival this year.." and then continued finishing the decorations.

...

Miku's POV:

Oh My Spring Onion!! School Festival!! So this is how Humans Celebrate a Summer season. This must be a good one! I wonder if our class is busy doing a 'booth'?? Hehe~ I'm so excited that I'm gonna shout!!

...

Miku then went to her classroom to see.. "Miku-chan!! Thank goodness you attend!" Rin said as she rushed up tp hug Miku. Miku then flinked and said "Why wouldn't I attend..?" "Because the administration gave letters to all of the students that there will be no classes.. Don't tell me Mikuo~sempai insist you to go to school.." Len then said and croosed his hands. Miku then sweat dropped and said "Guys.. At least I attend.. So Come on~ Let's get back to work, Shall we..?" "Fine.." Len said and walked to some meters away.

 Rin's eyes then glimmered at Miku, which Miku turned out curious. "Is there something wrong, Rin~chan..?" "Can't you see that our classes are working together to for a wonderful cafe??" "Cafe?!" Miku suddenly shout out from surprisedment. Rin then nodded repeatedly as if she's really saying the truth. Miku then turned around and said "So.. That means.. Classes 2-A, 2-B & 2-C will be combined to Classes 1-A, 1-B & 1-C..?" "Yup!! And I am looking forward to see you in Maid's Outfit!!" "EHHHHHHHHHHHH?!" Miku siddenly shout out.

Rin then lets out a curious face and said "Don't tell me Mikuo~sempai didn't told you about this..?" "Heck yeah he isn't!" Miku said and went outside of the classroom to look for Mikuo. As she was running, she suddenly saw Meiko with Kaito and Meiko was hugging his arm. "Ohayou, Miku~nyah~" Meiko said and waves her hand. Miku then stopped by Meiko and bows saying "Ohayou, Meiko~sempai.." "pfft~ Miku~nyah.. Have you forgotten that you should call me 'Meiko~chan'??"

Miku then flinched and said "O-oh.. Is that so..? Hahaha! My bad.." "Anyways.. Do you know that Or class and Kaito~san's class are combined together..?" "Hahaha.. I know.. So as Classes 1 and 2.." Miku said and laughes unassurely. Miku then looked at Kaito and said "You're acting weird today, Good-For-Nothing Kaito Plus PERVY.." "Now, I'm a pervert..?" Kaito said and smirked. Miku then looked away and said "I'm going.." and runs away.

...

Miku's POV:

Why..? WHY does my chest hurts..?! WHY?!!

...

As Miku walked on the hallway, Mikuo suddenly shown up. "Oh.. Onee-chan.. Aren't you going to help the others..?" "Ye..yea..yeah.." Miku said shuttering. Mikuo then looked at Miku worriedly and said "Are you ok, O--". Mikuo was left speechless when he saw Miku cry. Mikuo then gently placed his arms around Miku and said "What happened..?" "I.. I don't know.. It's just that.. My.. My Heart hurts.." Miku said and hugged her brother thight to her.

...

Mikuo's POV:

Don't tell me.. She saw her 'crush' with someone else that made it stings to her..?

...

Miku's POV:

Why.. WHY?!! WHY THIS DAMN HEART HURTS!! I don't have any problems in heart!!

...

..

.

Kaito's POV:

Did I.. Did I hurt her..? Don't tell me that's.. That's just pissing me off.. I wish..

...

Otake:

7:00 pm, Night time and it was still School Fest at Vocaloid High. Miku was assigned to pick up the garbage and throw it in the garbage bin. "Can I help Miku~san??" Len suddenly said as he was about to finish cleaning the table. Miku's homeroom teacher (the one in charge for their group) allowed Len to.

...

"Why'd you want to help..? You know I can handle this.." Miku said as she put the garbage in the trash bin. Len then took a grip on the garbage bag and said "I saw you, Miku~san..". Miku then looked at Len curiously then giggled and said "What are you saying, Len~kun..?", And before Miku could put the garbage in the bin Len suddenly said "You were crying..". For a second, Miku was left frozen when she smiled bitterly to Len and said "What are you talking about, Len~ku--" "You were crying because of Kaito~sempai.. Am I right..?" Len said and looked at the ground and at the same time, took a grip on the garbage bag.

Miku was then went silent as Len continued and said "Do you.. Do you like him..?". Miku then took a deep breath and suddenly patted Len's shoulder hyperly and said "Hahaha! That Good-For-Nothing Kaito..? Me? Liking him?? You're kidding me, Len~kun?? Of course not!". Len was about to say something when suddenly Miku walks away and said "We better get back to the classroom! Hurry up, Len~kun!!" "O-ok!!" Len just said and runned his way to Miku's side.

...

Len's POV:

You know you can't hide those feelings of yours.. Miku~chan.. But.. You mustn't fell in love to him for he might make those good-hearted love of yours to pieces.. I won't let that happened! We must put him in a test! And I'm gonna make sure you won't cry again.. Miku..

...

Miku's POV:

Wahhh!! Me?! Liking Kaito?!! Yuck!! I hate him!!

But.. *Pictured Meiko wrapped her arms around Kaito's arm*

Why does this image kept on hurting my heart badly.. It.. Hurts..