Chapter 9: What's with.. Kaito??

"And one, two, one, two.." Miku and Kaito's instructor said as the two did as he pleased. After that, the instructor clapped his hands and said "What a nice improvement.. Both of you~ !" "Tha-thank you, Instructor.." Miku replied and blushed a bit. Meanwhile leaving Kaito looking at her carefully when Miku noticed him, she smirked and said "Falling for me, Good-For-Nothing-Kaito-Sama..?".

"As if I would Stuipid.." Kaito replied and smirked at her as well. Miku flushed herself in deep anger as her hand formed a fist and was about to hit Kaito but all of the sudden, he was gone. Curious a bit, she just let it go and went out of the training room. She went straight to the comfort room, for she needs to go and a bit.

...

Miku's POV:

Uuuggggghhhh! Why does that Kaito makes my blood boil!? Aarrrggghhh!

...

Kaito's POV:

That Miku sure is one heck of a Feeler.. But.. Why did I left her there instead of arguing with her..? Weird..

...

"Gawd! The Showdown's tomorrow and I felt like my heart are gonna explode!" Rin almost screamed as she imagined herself on stage with other students from different sections. They all just sweat dropped at her and continued on eating. "How's with you and that Shion guy..?" Luka asked and took a bite on her bento. Miku looked at her and looked up replying "If this is a battle we must win, I got no choice but to rely on him as well~".

After she said that, everyone looked at her shock. She looked at them puzzled and asked "What??" "You're just letting him pass off you just like that..?" Len sarcastically said and looked away. Rin smirked at her elder brother's reactions, leaving Len roll his eyes. Lui just smiled at the twins, looking at Miku and asked "But the question is.. Are you willing Miku to just dance with him without being pissed..?" "So far, he just danced with me without pissing me off.." Miku replied and out of blue, Kaito shown up.

"I'm sorry, if I do disturb you Miku, Mr Annoying Instructor's calling us.." Kaito said monotoned. Miku tilted her head to Kaito as she asked "What's with you today..?" "Don't ask.. Meet you there after 5 minutes.. Don't be late.." Kaito replied and walked out without a word. All of the sudden Len shruggled and said "You call that NOT pissing..?" "Len-kun!" Luka suddenly said looking at him like as if he did something. Len looked at her and Miku. His eyes went wide seeing Miku, for the first time, worried at Kaito.

...

Miku's POV:

Gawd.. What's with me worrying to that Kaito..? Great! I'm calling him by his first name!

...

Len's POV:

Crap! What's with me getting too pissed to Kaito!? I've never been like this like.. NEVER!

....

Rin's POV:

Len's IN LOVE~~

...

"Miku Hatsune! What took you so long??" Their instructor said and crossed his arms. Miku was about to say her worries but Kaito stood up in front of her and said "I fooled her.. I didn't told her to come 5 minutes after I returned here.." "Sweet mother of--- How should I deal with your different attitudes?? *sigh* Nevermind.. Let's move on to our lesson.." The instructor said and walked away to them.

Miku looked at him confused but he just looked at her emotionless and said before leaving her "Don't asked..". After he left her, Miku didn't felt her blood boiled but she felt her face hot. When she realized that she blushed, she shook it off and shouted at him "STUPID KAITO!!"

...

Kaito's POV:

What's with her..? What's with.. Me..?

...

Miku's POV:

I swear to myself that GAWD I'll HATE him!!