Chapter 1: Do I have to Pretend like nothing happened?!

"So... What is it, then?" Len and Rin said in a unison. "Uh-um... How to put this... um..." Miku said in a weird expression.

...

Miku's POV:

Oh no!! How How HOW?!! I must act like I didn't said that! yeh...

...

"So... What?" Rin said weirdedly "Nothing! nothing at all!" Miku said in distress "Oh! we'd better get going then! Right?" Miku added. Luka suddenly flick in responce "YEH! It's almost time!!" Luka said in reliaziation "Ah~! So that means..." Len said and remarked, "We'd better RUN!!!" Rin exclaimed and grabbed her brother's arm "I knew ittttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!" Len said then off they go. "Are you sure you're ok, Miku~chan?" Luka said in a curious voice "Yup! I'm perfectly fine, Luka~sempai!" Miku answered then smiled "Well, we better run then..." Luka said getting ready to run, then Miku nodded.

...

Miku's POV:

Well I can get us to this!! Besides, Luka~chan is as friendly as usual, Len~kun is ok and fine with me and Rin~chan really hadn't change at all! I wonder if the others also at the same school as us? Oh~ I just can't wait!!! School, HERE I COME!!

...

At School:

"Pweh! That's a workout!!" Rin said with no exaustion voice "Talk about the dragging and stuff!" Len suddenly exclaimed "Sorry Len~nii!!" Rin said then smiled. "Hey, Don't put up a fight, ok?" Luka said with a scary like voice "Yes Ma'am..." Len and Rin said in a dipressed voice, "Come on now Luka~sempai... Their just arguing.. That's all, right?" Miku said then smiled to Len and Rin "Yeh! that's right! An arguement, That's all!!" then Len and Rin exclaimed in a unison, Agreeing to Miku. "Ok, fine.. Anyway better get to our rooms now.." Luka said then reminded them "YEH!" Miku, Len and Rin said in a Unison.

Going to the Room (Classroom):

"Thanks, Miku~chan!!" Rin suddenly said happily "For, what?" Miku ask curiously "It's about from earlier.." Len answered, "Oh That! It was nothing..." Miku said in reliaziation. 

...

Miku's POV:

Wow! This is amazing! First, I thinked I woke up in a wrong place, but now... I think I'll love this life! It's the same life as Vocaloid Life but improviced by School Life!! This time, we're HUMANS!!

...

"Um.. Miku~chan..." Rin said weirdedly "What is it?" Miku suddenly flicked curiously. That time Miku didn't even notice that Kaito is coming. "Miku~chan... Step aside... Now!" Len whispered warningly "For what exactly???" Miku once again ask curiously, Suddenly Miku heard a cough like sound infront of her.  "Ka... Kaito~kun??" Miku said surprisingly, "Get ofut of my way, MIss..." Kaito said furiously. Miku suddenly flicked then started to get angry that time. "I said, Get out of my way Mi--" Kaito suddenly pose his words when Miku suddenly said Angerly, "Excuse Me Mr. Kaito Good for Nothing Guy but there's also another way here so you better go here! Get it Bitch??". Miku saw everybody looked at her in surprised, Not noticing Kaito flicked in surprise. At that moment, Miku heard a familiar voice "What's going on here?? Miku~nee??", Miku turned and saw her Big Brother, Mikuo. "Mikuo~nii!! This guy is pissing me off..." Miku suddenly said scaredly "Y-yeh.. Kaito here said something bad to Miku~chan" Rin added. "Kaito~san, I told you many times that stop bugging other students out... ESPECIALLY Little Sis..." Mikuo said threatenly, "*tsk* What ever Mr. Smarty pants..." Kaito said then go. "Miku~nee.. Are you ok? Did that guy hurt you're feelings??" Mikuo said facing Miku worriedly "Kindda..." Miku said then smiled to Mikuo, "Anyway, I should take you to you're room for a while.. Otherwise THAT Kaito might hurt you..."  Mikuo said then smiled.

After so many happenings, Mikuo told the students that were looking at them to get back to their places then Rin came close to Miku saying "You're so lucky Miku~chan for having a Big Brother as the Student Council President...". Miku shocked then tries to reply Rin back, Unfortunately Rin and Len suddenly dissapeared in mid air. "That's weird.." Miku whispered to herself.

...

Miku's POV:

Ok.. It's so weird especially to Kaito's actions today like he's a Badboy in this world. It gives me the creeps, ESPECIALLY the time I said something bad to Kaito.. I suddenly felt sorry for him...

...

Kaito's POV:

Hmm... That Miku girl got some nerves to tell me such things.. Interesting...

...

Recess:

While MIku is busy picking up her lunch, Len and Rin shown up to her classroom saying "Hurry up Miku~chan!" then smiled. "Yeh.. yeh I'm hurrying, I'm HURRYING.." Miku said happily then giggled. Len and Rin said that it's a better way to take lunch is that at the Rooftop, Miku replied them that it would really be a perfect spot to have lunch and so they went there. At the Rooftop, Miku saw Kaito there eating up his lunch. "Uh men.. Kaito~san got it first..." Rin said sadly, "Maybe we should take another place instead.." Len suggested "No.." Miku said with no hasitation. Miku saw Len and Rin's face surprised to her words but Miku continued "We want to have lunch here and that's final, Plus we got to make that Mr. Kaito Good for Nothing Guy go...". It was windy and a wonderful day, Kaito looked up to the sky saying "I wonder if I would ever have a chance to talk with that girl alone..." "How about NEVER.." Kaito looked to the direction where the voice came from, then he finally saw Miku, Standing in and angry position with Len and Rin on her side.

"What are you doing he--" "Get out of this rooftop, NOW.." Miku said trying to threatening Kaito. "And What if I don't?" Kaito said then stands "Are you going to hurt me?" He said then walk, Trying to get close to Miku. "Sorry Miku~chan!!" Len said the pulled Rin away to the lower part of the Stairs "Len~niiiiiiiiii!!!!" Rin shouted while being pulled away.

...

Miku's POV:

Len~kun, you TRAITOR!!!

...

"YES I will!!" Miku said couragely, "Then prove it.." Kaito said getting more close to Miku. Miku backed a little bit then bumpe on the closed door. Kaito powed the door then put his face close to Miku's. "Do it..." Kaito said trying to make Miku punch him. Miku blushed the tries to push Kaito away from her, "Then, go away first..." Miku said low voicely. "I knew it.. Even if you're acting tough, you're still a girl..." Kaito said giggling "But, What if I did this to you?" He added the take grip to Miku's arm.

...

Miku's POV:

Oh no! I'm trapped... If I didn't get my way out, He might do something plus Why I can't even fight back?! Come on Miku Hatsune, Fight BACK!!