Chapter 10: SHOWDOWN! A Fight for Mr and Ms VH Position!

Finally, the long wait has come. The MR AND MS VOCALOID HIGH is on. Miku looked around as Mikuo approached her and asked "Is there a problem Miku~nee..?" "N-no.. It's just that there's so many people watching over us.. I can't even breath properly right now!" Miku exclaimed and covered her face with her bear hands. Mikuo gave her a smile and said "Go win this, Miku~nee.." and left her without a word. After few more minutes, Miku was called over to the back stage.

"Nerve racking right??" Rin said and shivers. Miku agreed and said "If only LUKA here didn't registered us to this shenanigans..! Uugghh" "Hahaha Gomen nee, Miku~chan.." Luka said and mimicly smiled. Miku got creep out a bit but then someone called her and said "After Kagamine Len's performance, yours next Miss Hatsune!" "Oh dear! Len~kun's performing right now!!" Miku shouted and get herself dressed.

Meanwhile, Len and Neru performed the song entitled 'Magnet'. If you guys watched it's MMD then you all knew what they wore that time.

...

[Len/Neru]

Dakiyosete hoshii tashikamete hoshii
Machigai nado nain da to omowasete
KISU o shite nurikaete hoshii
Miwaku no toki ni yoishire oboretai

Hikiyosete MAGUNETTO no you ni
Tatoe itsuka hanarete mo meguriau
Furete ite modorenakute ii sore de ii no
Dare yori mo taisetsu na anataanata

...

Everyone clapped after the music and both Len and Neru bow down. "Nice job Len-kun!" Neru said and shook hands with him. Len smiled and shook back but Neru gave him a light smack saying "But that doesn't mean I turned into a Lady here! I'm still Boyish you know.." "Itte! Sheez! I know that Neru! You don't need to scrub this performance in!" Len slightly complained and both party went back at the back stage.

Meanwhile, Miku was almost finish dressing up. "Hey.." Kaito said and went near her. Miku looked at him as he continued "ood Luck to both of us.. May the best win.." "Don't say that to me if we're partners! Sheez~ You're really are Good-For-Nothing.." Miku counter said and stick her tongue out. Kaito gave her a smirk and left her for a while. After she got fixed, she went by Kaito's side. "Shall we held hands..?" Kaito asked and handed over his hand.

Miku looked at Kaito weirded and asked "What makes you turn like that..?" "Some people do this if their afraid..." Kaito replied as Miku placed her hand to his hand. Miku giggled and said teasingly "Hahaha~ Didn't thought you have those stage frights.." "Che.." Kaito said and adverted his eyes. And so, as their name's were called they quickly ran hand in hand, waving with a big smile to their audience. Miku felt her legs were about to disobey her but Kaito squeeze her hand a bit.. Making her look at him as his eyes were telling her something.

For the first time, Miku thank Kaito for that. Music plays and both of them braced theirselves. Music Plays: Cendrillon.

...

[Miku] asa made odoru yume dake misete
tokei no kane ga toku mahou
aimaina yubi sasou kaidan
sandan tobashi ni haneteiku

[Kaito] basha no naka de furueteta
[Kaito/Miku] mijimena furugi mekurimegure yoru no butou

[Miku/Kaito] mishiranu kao sagasu sasayaku ano koe ga
nigirishimeta yaiba tsukitate subete wo ubae to
[Kaito/Miku] minashigo tsudou shiro emi kamen ni egaite
itsuwari no itsukushimi sae hane de tsutsumu SERAFU

[Kaito]hai no naka de akaku tokete majiru garasu no kutsu

[Miku] imasara kaeru furuete iru no
anata ga me wo yaru tokei
kutsu nugiodoru SUROOPU nukete
nodo made nobiru yubi no saki de

[Kaito] sukuu shizuku kuchizukete
[Kaito/Miku] hashiru shoudou sebone nuketeiku setsuna

[Miku/Kaito] kane wa narasanaide anata ni hizamazuki
mada DAME to sakenda migite ga tsukisasu SAYONARA
[Kaito/Miku] kesenai shouen wo kousui ni matou hime
tsuyoi hitomi boku no kootta kamen goto uchinuku

[Miku] ima mo mimi ni anata no toiki ga
tsukisasaru no tooi yume
[Kaito] SUTENDOGURASU goshi hikaru tsuki ga
kimi ni kabuseta BEERU

[Miku/Kaito] DORESU hiza de saite TIARA wa nagesutete
mitsumeau hitomi to hitomi ga hibana wo hanatsu
[Kaito/Miku] kodoku na tamashii ga honoo age hikareau
sono namida sukuenai nara marude hitori asobi

[Miku/Kaito] toki yo tomare ima wa anata ni yoishirete
yureru kodou hitotsu hitotsu wo kizamitsuketetai
[Kaito/Miku] todomare atsuku nure uchitsukeru takamari ni
kore ijou wa ugokenai yo marude FEARITEIRU

...

Miku's POV:

For the first time in my life, I had something I owe to Kaito.. I had no idea of to why but.. Thank you Good-For-Nothing Kaito-sama...

...

Kaito's POV:

Despite the fact that I hate her for being mean to me.. As for now, I'll let those stuff pass through me.. For I could see that she's willing to trust me than to go against me..

...

"Miku~chan that was gorgeous!!" Rin complimentad as Miku blush and said "Oh please.. That's too much for me to handle.." "You were beautiful, Miku.." Kaito said and smirked at her. She blushed but shook it away and teased "Hahaha~ Yeah, Be In Love with me couz you won't win without me! HaHaHa~!" "Yeah right.." Kaito sarcastically said and shruggled. Miku can't help but smile at him and wait for the announcement.

Behind this there's this one boy who got so envious of Kaito. Hatred flooded this boy as he saw Miku smile at Kaito ever so real.