When He Cheats (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"I always loved you. Always," he spoke lowly, practically growling. "Don't you ever fucking say you didn't matter to me. You do. You always have and you always will. So don't you dare ever say I didn't love you." 

"You have a funny way of showing it, Dallas," you said, still half angry. 

"You said it yourself. We're fucked up. But if I'm going to be fucked up you better believe I want to be fucked up with you," Dallas said before kissing you again. You felt like your knees were going to give out. 

"You have a lot of making up to do Dallas Winston."

Darry:

Twins. You were having fucking twins. Which meant that at seven months you were approximately the size of a house. Approximately. You couldn't even walk at this point. You were on bed rest even though you weren't actually able to rest. You're babies had decided that they were soccer players and that your bladder was the soccer ball. You had just fallen asleep when Darry burst through the door. You tried to sit up and failed.

"You're pregnant?" Darry asked. "Pony was serious. Son of a bitch. I thought he was lying."

"Hi, Darry," you said. "What are you doing here?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?"

"You cheated on me."

"So you just thought that you could keep me from my child?!" Darry shouted.

"Children," you muttered.

"I'm sorry what did you just say?" Darry hissed. You forced yourself to sit up as Darry got more angry at you.

"I'm sorry are you actually trying to make me the bad guy, here? Really, Darry? You're trying to make me the villain in this situation? After you cheated on me? And I'm the bad guy?" You snapped.

"You hid my children from me, (Y/N)! I have every right to be mad!" Darry said and suddenly all the anger seemed to drain out of him. "Why? Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"How am I supposed to expect you to stick around for the babies if you can't even stay faithful to me, Darry?" you said as Darry sat on the bed next to you. You felt tears pricking your eyes. You just wanted him to hold you. But how were you supposed to trust him again. "I'd rather raise the kids by myself than have them live in a separated household."

"I don't want them to live in a separated household, either, (Y/N). I'm so sorry about what happened. I really have no excuse. But I'm so so sorry," Darry paused for a moment. "I love you so much. And I know I made such a huge mistake. But I can't live without you."

"Darry..." you said.

"Please forgive me. I need you. I really love you." The two of you sat next to each other for a long time. You took a deep breath before you reached for Darry's hand. You carefully put it on your stomach. The twins started kicking the moment he made contact.

"They're twins. One boy and one girl," you said.

"Does that mean..."Darry didn't even finish the sentence.

"We still have to talk about a lot of things but I think maybe we can work through this."

Sodapop:

You were sitting on your bed trying to read but you couldn't focus. Everything was swirling around in your head and you just wanted to curl up with Soda. You missed him so much but you knew you were supposed to hate him. He'd been such a dick to you. You should've been burning his picture and cursing anytime you saw a soda. But you weren't. You were sitting around wishing that Soda was beside you, telling you everything would be okay. And then you heard a tapping at your window. You went towards the window and were surprised to see Soda standing in your yard.