Part 7-Dangerous Waters

Mullac's POV

I got to Ghona really quick and passed the border easily. It took me 3 hours to get to Juga. I started walking around looking for some of the locals. A vendor, no costumers, no security, easy.

"Hi there sir, I was wondering if a couple just came to town?" I asked the vendor who was selling flowers.

"क्या? मैं क्या आपके कहावत समझ में नहीं आता. आप हिंदी बोलते हैं?" The vendor asked.

"What the hell? I thought you spoke English?" I asked already pissed off. Now I understand why Eilatan and Akoba are hiding here. No one speaks English! Blah.

The man gave me a very confused look. I just turn and look pissed off in the other direction quickly regaining my composure. I turn and smile a strained smile then walk away.

I walk around for a whole hour before noticing some things in English. I start heading toward a store with some English and some other language. I notice its a bakery.. Weird. The door jingles as I walk in and a few eyes look towards me then turn away quickly. I walk up to the front counter. I notice the girl working here has white skin and English buttons on her apron.

"Ahem."

She turns to look for the source of the noise her eyes stop realizing I made the Ahem. She walks over to the counter. I notice she is pretty. Maybe I can hook up with her while I'm here. Wouldn't even have to pretend to be nice for too long, just long enough..

"Ah, yes. Do you speak English?" I ask innocently.

"Yea, what would you like?" She seems easy enough.

"I was just wondering if you seen a couple around here? There tourists, they would be planning on staying here for awhile. They're both white, they both have black hair. The boy has black eyes and the girl has grey eyes. They'll be hanging out together. Oh, what is the language people here speak? And are you single?" Way to bombard her with questions you idiot.

"Umm.. No, I haven't seen anyone like that, but there are a lot of people here. Try the Juj Café, the Bronk clothing store and maybe the Hofv hotel. They speak Hindi here and obviously a little English. I am single." Well she does know how to please someone.

"Thanks, I'll be back?"

"Sure."

Hmm, I wonder where Juj is, Bronk is, or Hofv is.. Maybe I should have asked.. Oh well. Let keep moving East. Yes good idea.

~ 2 Hours Later ~

There I've finally been to all three places and nothing! At the Juj café the man there was so unhelpful, he barely even managed to listen to me. I swear I wanted to punch him in the face. At the Bronk clothing store the old women there was deaf and just plan out pretended I wasn't there, what a bitch. Finally at the third place, the Hofv hotel they were much better, but still there was no one checked in like that. They even called all the other motels and hotels and B&B's but nothing, no sign of them at all. Where the hell could they be? Seriously how do you not find someone when the population of this god-forsaken town is only like 1000 people not even. If you count tourists its usually between 1000-2000, depending on the season. Blah!! I definitely need to go back to the bakery and talk to that chick. I'll have to ask her name. Now if I can remember how to get there.. I'll be in a much better mood.

~ 1 Hour Later ~

"Well hello there babe," I say walking up to meet the chick at the bakery halfway because her shifts over, hearing the unfamiliar jingle of the door opening, "Want to tell me your name?"