11. OPERATION BITCH REPELLENT IS ON

A/N   Hi guys, how are you all. I know I am late.....like...super late for the update, but on my defence i've been real busy these days that I couldn't keep my mind on anything for much longer. Just so you know...I've totally bombed the last tests I've taken. Anyhow let's get on with the story, shall we?

Warm. If you ask Julian to describe Evlyn in one word, he would say warm. Zeus had hugged him as he used to do in the past to welcome him, but he didn't expect the lady beside the younger man to give him a welcome hug. That too, a warm one. Though he loves his daughter to death, he couldn't seem to recall any moment where Cassandra gave him a warm hug. "Hug"  Julian scoffed to himself. The father and the daughter spend most of the time throwing verbal assaults at each other. That would be the time when Julian wishes that he had a son like Zeus. 

Back to the present situation, Julian was quite embarrassed at his daughter's attempts in flirting with Zeus and her open leering towards the sweet Evlyn. But he also observed that the young couple were oblivious to his daughter's actions. Maybe they are doing it on purpose, Julian couldn't place a finger on it. Right now Zeus is leading them to his own personal office to speak more privately. 

Cassandra was really miffed with that Evlyn. She observed that the latter was even more beautiful in close up. She was following her daddy dearest to the private office of Zeus, which she came to know now, that Evlyn shared with him. She couldn't see what a handsome man like Zeus saw in that woman. Sure she is beautiful but definitely not his type. His type, which she assumed, would be long leggy blonde's.....just like her. She know she screwed up in the past. But she was sure that Zeus still like her for he didn't date any other woman after her. She was rooting to get back with him but then this brunette came into the picture. Like that means anything to me. Cassandra's main aim to come here to endure that hours of torture in learning business was to solely get back what's rightfully belongs to her.Zeus. Whatever it takes, she would get him back.

Julian started to speak with Zeus about his problem when the object of this discussion opened her mouth. 

"What the hell are you still doing here?" Cassandra said to Evlyn," Can't you see this is a private conversation? Get out!!"   Julian was worried when he saw the muscle in Zeus's jaw tick. But Evlyn barely raised an eyebrow almost as if bemused and spoke calmly

 " Whether I would stay here in this room or not is decided by my boss which is definitely not you. So I suggest you be calm and let the big people talk okay?"

Cassandra opened her mouth to reply but Zeus cut her off saying-

" Evy here is my personal secretary AND the love of my life. She has every damn right to stay in this room.More than you do.You are here to work for me Cassandra. Like an intern almost. If I find you behaving bad towards any of my employees, you will we shipped back to your home the next minute. So behave. Your bitchy princess attitude will not work here. This is the real world and it will bite you back. I suggest you grow up and act like an adult that you are."

"Daddy",Cassandra screeched "Why are you letting him to talk to me that way?!"

"Well as Zeus here said Cassie, He is your boss from this moment onwards. You have to listen to him. And he spoke the truth Cassandra. You have become a burden that I can't bear anymore. You have to learn to live on your own." Julian dismissed his daughter.

Zeus and Julian discussed everything that needs to be done to provide training to Cassandra. Julian saw the connection between the young pair in front of him. They were like a machine working together. Whenever Zeus needs any information Evlyn would be ready to give him the necessary file even without asking. He also observed the silent conversations they were having with their eyes. He used to have that type of connection with his wife. Julian was finding it hard to live with his wife gone now. An irresponsible daughter that he bore till this day had been relieved from him. Now he could just enjoy his old age. He hopes.

So the final decision was made. Cassandra will be assigned to a new team of interns who will start from the day after tomorrow. She had to start from the scratch itself. And from the moment she starts to earn her salary she has to live on her own. Julian announced that he would not fund ger expenses anymore unless she become responsible. Other that the slight protest from Cassandra which died down when Julian gave her a hard glare, everything went fine. 

Julian and Cassandra took leave and left the office but not before Cassandra turned around to give Zeus a seductive smile and Evlyn a glare. Evlyn responded with a cheeky grin and a slight wave which seemed to irritate the princess bitchy pants. 

Evlyn found herself pinned to the wall in a blink of an eye the moment the office door was closed. Zeus immediately attacked her lips making her moan. He pulled away after what seemed like hours and rested his forehead on hers. Both of them ,still breathless, grinned like a cheshire cat at each other and pulled out of the embrace they were in. 

"Now that was one hell of a kiss, better than the one you gave me this morning" Zeus grinned feeling proud with himself.

They both made a bet on who gives the best kisses this morning and Evlyn took the initiative. Zeus still remember her oh so soft and warm lips on his own. He was brought out of his day dream when Evlyn slapped him on his chest saying-

" Oh, just so you wait mister. I will definitely wipe that smug look off of your face." 

Zeus chuckled and poked his tongue out at her and started on his work. Evlyn, amused by his childish behaviour just shook her head and started on her work too.