CHAPTER 5

Evlyn came out of the shower after 20 minutes and decided to wear a red dress which reaches her knees. She applied some red lip gloss, put her hair in a messy bun and she is ready. She chose to wear black heels. She was done with in an hour and was waiting for Zeus to pick her up. Just as she sat on the couch, the door bell rang. Evlyn was nervous, because it was her first date. She took a long deep breath and opened the door to find a god standing in front of her. Yup....a god . That's how the handsome man in front of her wearing a tux all black with a red matching tie!!. Maybe coincidence.

Zeus was stunned at the beautiful women standing in front if her. She looked sexy, hot and beautifull in that red dress with a makeup free face.

''You look beautiful cara, beautifull.''

''Thanks. You are not shabby for yourselves''

Zeus chuckled at her sassyness and took her hand ro kiss it.

''Come now my princess, we are going to be late for our plane.''

''Plane? Why plane? I thought you are taking me on a date!''

''I am cara. Just trust me. It's a surprise. I have already leaked so much.''

''But I hate surprises '' Evlyn whined and pouted.

Zeus kissed her pout and took her to the limo waiting for them.

''Seriously?? A limo?! You are insufferable Zeus Markoni. Who takes a woman to a date in limo?'' Evlyn exclaimed making him laugh again.

''Stop with those questions and close your little mouth buttercup or I am gonna do it myself personally.''
Zeus smirked at Evlyns flushed face.

They got in the limo and drove off to the airport to board Zeus's private jet. It is a very spacious and luxury jet. All the interior design screamed money!!

''You really aren't gonna to tell me where we are going?'' Evlyn asked for the nth time.

Zeus replied with a gruf ''no'' making her huff and puff.
He leaned back on the seat to try get some sleep. He peeked through one eye to see Evlyn doing the same. He spent nearly half an hour thinking about random things. He looked at the beauty beside him to find her fast asleep. He put an arm around and pulled her close to his chest. Evlyn sighed and snuggled against him in her slumber. With in no time Zeus was lulled to sleep.

Zeus woke up to the voice of pilot telling them to put on seat belts. He fastened the seat belts around him and still sleeping Evlyn. He slowly shook her awake as the plane is about to land. Evlyns eyes fluttered open and gave him a sleepy smile.

''Hey babycakes. We are here.''

''We are??. But where did you bring me?''

''Why don't you see for yourself cara. Let's go.'' Zeus helped her up and they both left the plane together.

Evlyn was really super mega excited for the date. She didn't recognise the private airport not the land scape. Zeus led her to a sleek black porsche and this time he is the one who is driving. While in the car Evlyn noticed that it was evening already. When she clearly inspected the surroundings while the porsche was zooming by , she was excited to find that they were in.................................

Sorry guys short chapter and a CLIFF HANGER....what do you think....just been very busy withy studies.....I am in my freshmen year in graduation...so yea...I will update the next chapter as fast I can.............bye