6. VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Oh my gods!!!!!!!!!!!!......VEGAS??!!?!....LAS VEGAS???....

That is the first thought Evlyn got when she managed to recognize her surroundings.

"Oh Zeus...I LOVE YOU." she couldn't contain her excitement.

"I know." came his smug reply. Evy rolled her eyes and turned in her seat to look at him. As expected he has his trademark arrogant smirk on his face. "MEN!!"...she muttered and turned to look outside through window.They were maneuvering their way through the busy streets and all the time Evy was bouncing in her seat with excitement.

"For sugar's sake Zeus, park already!!" she exclaimed. Zeus just chuckled and found a place to park the car. They both got down and decided to explore the busy street on their legs.

"This is the best place than anyone had brought me on a first date" Evy sighed.

"you mean,you went on a date before?" Zeus was boiling inside. Evy looked at his red face and laughed.

"Nope Zeus boo. This is my first date. Now drop that grumpy look and show me around."

He sighed with relief as he couldn't even bare the thought of other man holding her....hell..fuck with holding....even looking at her....whatever is mine,stays mine!! He bowed saying-"This way m'lady"

They both walked from store to store holding each others hand and buying whatever Evy wanted or whatever Zeus thought that it would look good on her. After an hour of shopping,they deposited the bags in the car and went to the fare that they heard before.

There Evy almost ran around skipping like a kid who just got a big candy. She went on each and every ride dragging Zeus along with her. When they came across the Roller Coaster, Evy became nervous as she is afraid of that one ride. Her palms became sweaty and she was pale. Zeus noticed it and teased her saying-"whoa...is my big bad girl afraid?"

Evy gulped and gave a nervous laugh" umm...kind of ...never went on this one before"

"soo...you wanna go or drop this one?" He asked looking at her beautiful face which has gone pale.

"well I think yes...I mean..I wanna go. Everything has a start right?"

"You sure sweetcheeks?? you could drop you know?"

"I am sure Mr.Markoni. Now stop worrying and let's go"

They both sat in the middle seats and strapped themselves. Evy began to sweat again.

Zeus was proud of his baby for doing this even though she is terrified. He held her hand and whispered soothing words when he saw that she was sweating. The ride started and Evy began screaming with both terror and glee clinging to Zeus arm which made him laugh. She loosened up a bit after sometime and enjoyed the ride. The ride was over and Evy swayed when she got out of her seat. Zeus caught her and led her outside.

"THAT WAS LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN!!!!!!" She screamed once they were outside.

"Yes it is. You should have seen your face. It's hilarious." Zeus laughed bending over his stomach.

Evy stuck her tongue out at him and pouted.

"Aww...is my baby upset??" He asked looking at her pout.

"You are so mean. Don't talk to me" Evy said ignoring the fluttering in her stomach when he called her 'his baby'.

Zeus groaned "I am sorry honey. Forgive me please? I will get you on Ice-cream."

Evy's face lit up at the mentioning of Ice cream.She nodded her head eagerly and forgave him.

Zeus laughed at her innocence and dragged her to the famous Indian Diner 'RUCHI'.

"First we will have our dinner and then you can get an ice cream. ok?" Zeus asked Evy to which she nodded as her stomach was complaining to get fed.

They ordered rice with chicken curry along with white wine. The food was served and they ate in silence which is comfortable. After Zeus paid the bill for the dinner and ice cream, they both walked out hand in hand to where their ride was parked. They both are feeling contended just by holding other's hand.

They got in the car and drove away to the awaiting plane thinking about their happy evening. Neither of them saw the person who was stalking them and taking their pictures without them noticing since they got to Vegas.

That person watched as the car went far and far away. He sneered with anger towards the person inside that car. He walked away thinking of the ways to destroy that person.

And one more thing happened that day which the three of them didn't notice. There was also a woman who was stalking the couple entire evening and saw the mysterious person who was doing the same. She thought he was on her side when she saw him glaring towards the couple. She walked back to her place with a plan forming inside her.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DONE DONE DONE.....GUYS FINALLY GOT TIME TO UPDATE....SO HOW WAS IT??

AND HOW WAS THAT MYSTERY TOUCH AT THE END?.....

ANYHOW, SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS...AS I SAID, BEEN REAL BUSY DOING ALL THE HOME ASSIGNMENTS, HOME WORKS, PROJECTS...BLAH BLAH BLAH..

SEE YOU PEEPS...I PROMISE I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE SOON...

BYE BYE..