10. EX'S ARE A PAIN IN THE A**

Time doesn't wait for anyone or anything even how much you wanted it to. Zeus was thinking about that on Monday morning while fixing his suit in front of the mirror. He was still grouchy about their lost weekend. Zeus received a call in the morning informing him about today's important meeting with Donati Limited. Julian Donati, a 52 year old man was the owner and CEO of that company and a good friend to his father. Apparently, they both were business partners in the starting of the billionaire empires. 

Zeus stomach was doing somersaults since the news about today's meeting. It's not that he is afraid or something , but the feeling is mostly disgust. Disgust towards the one and only daughter of Julian, Cassandra Donati. The woman who broke his heart and crushed his dreams of true love many years ago. The woman who cheated on him with a lousy bartender and was not even a little bit guilty when she was caught red handed. On that same day when he confronted her, she admitted that she had been cheating on him all the time. The worst part, she rubbed that information in his face saying he was just a cover up for her spoil brat/ slutty image in the public and that she never loved him or even liked him. 

On that day, he felt like someone was squeezing his heart painfully. But he resolved himself and broke of the engagement the next day. Cassandra's father was totally confused by the turn of events and asked him for the explanation. Zeus had been tempted to tell Julian everything, but stopped himself not wanting to give pain to the old man. He just said that this marriage wouldn't workout and that they took things too fast. Julian appeared to be skeptical but still didn't question him. Zeus told his parents the exact reason and they were relieved that they found this before. 

And now, after all those 5 years , he is going to see her again. He has no more feelings remained for her, not even friendly ones. But he knows what a bitch Cassandra is. And he was definitely sure that she knew about Evlyn and him which means Cassandra would be there with her father even if it kills her. That means trouble. He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't see Evlyn until she hugged him from behind. 

"What's happening in that sexy head of yours?", Evlyn purred.

Zeus bit back a groan and said-" About 'operation bitch repellent' ".

Evlyn laughed at that title Zeus gave, " As long as you are on my side, there will be no problem at all caro. I can stand before bitches."

"Of course. I love you cara. And don't worry, I have no plan leaving your side that early and easy. you are stuck with me." Zeus brought Evlyn to his front and started nibbling on her bare shoulder.

"Hmm...that's good to hear" Evlyn moaned and disentangled from Zeus's arms making him pout.         

   " Don't you dare pout at me. We have meeting in less than an hour."

Zeus sighed at that and in less than 5 minutes they both were on their way to the office. 

Julian Donati was thrilled to visit New York after a long time. The car carrying him and his daughter, who to his surprise insisted that she come along with him this time stopped in front of a grand office building. He got out and went inside the building. He know he was early, but he didn't feel like to stop by his penthouse. The receptionist in the lobby greeted him saying that Mr. Markos will arrive shortly and they can wait in the ensuite. Julian politely rejected saying he was good. 

Julian know Zeus since the day he was born. He had a great friendship with Zeus father. Since the time Zeus was a kid, Julian know that he has mettle. He was sure that Zeus can handle a multi-billionaire company with ease. He had hopped that Zeus would take on his own company too and run it as his own as he doesn't have any boys. He used to hope that his only daughter Cassandra would get his business mind like his but soon that hope had died down as he saw his daughter grow up into a spoil brat. Leave the business, he was ashamed that his daughter doesn't even had a passing degree in business management.

 That's also the main reason he was visiting here. Julian wanted to ask Zeus to take on Cassandra and teach her the business ways so that she can take over his company. On previous attempt, his daughter managed to gain a degree with c average in business management.

Julian was skeptical about his idea since he know that things didn't went well between his daughter and Zeus but he want to try. And he was sure that Zeus wouldn't say no to any favour if he ask. Also he heard that Zeus was seen with a beautiful women and he wanted to personally see the woman that caught Zeus's eye. He maybe little upset that his daughter isn't the one for him but still he was happy happy for his ragazzino. 

Julian was brought out of his thoughts when he heard a commotion at the entrance. He turned to see Zeus walking through the entrance receiving all the greetings with a smile. Julian was surprised to see that. Surprised would be an understatement. After Zeus broke engagement with his daughter, he never saw him smile so casually in the public. Julian also noticed that there was a strikingly beautiful woman next to Zeus, who was holding her hand. The moment when Zeus's smile broadened when he glanced at the woman on his side didn't go unnoticed by him. Julian smiled softly at that.

While the old visitor was happy how the things turned out, the younger one who accompanied him was openly seething at Evlyn who was walking with Zeus. Cassandra was mentally murdering her when Zeus spotted them and started towards them along with Evlyn.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

There...done. I know it's a small chapter. And I took a looooong time to update. sowwy.

Read it and comment how it is. Next chap will be a little bit drama.