Hollow Scars

Here's a new species I created! Thx Dead_Artist for helping me name them!
These giant furry-like creatures are soul guardians. Every single soul has a hollow scar; you, me, you're best friend, the kid that lives next door, everyone!

These creatures are normally a quarter of their corresponding soul's height taller then them. Giving them their giant appearance. They are the embodiment of our personalities, emotions and hopes. They always have butterflies that flutter near them. These are our personalities. The ones that are fluttering, are the ones that we are not using at the moment or are hiding. One of the butterflies will be resting on the back of the hollow scar's head that is the personality you and the your hollow scar will be using right now.
(I'm still working out the details to this species)

This one is Trinity. He is the prototype of the species. I love this shy babe. :3

 :3

This is an OPEN species

This is an OPEN species. So that means you guys can come up with, draw, roleplay with your own! Or if you'd like me to draw them you can also request them as long as you give me a description of their gender, appearance and personality. I'll only be accepting the first three requests so get those in quick!
And remember that a comment, a vote and a follow are greatly appreciated!

Ashlee out!🎨