Lathika's smile faded seeing Prataap in such state and she  made him sit on the couch again....

"What are u saying sir..?!!  I can't get you..!!
Y would my presence hurts him...??!!"

..........lathika had   lots of questions at that moment and she  frowned her eyes trying to concentrate on what Prataap would say her next...

..................................

" This ring is beautiful...!!
N i think it's the rare cut diamond ..., right...??!!"

........asked Nivaan as he finally picked one from the catalogue and the man at the counter showed him the actual model...

" Exactly sir...!!  It's one of its kind.... Our one of the  rare  and unpolished Green diamond engraved as the centre in this ring...!!

......we have only made 2 of them till now and  the Green diamond is beautiful in it's own way..."

...........said the man and showed Nivaan the actual custom made green diamond ring..., which was so elegant and shining in his hands...

"This is it...!!! This is what I'm searching for...!!
Pls pack this one....!!"
.........said Nivaan vth a smile on his face admiring the ring in his hands and looked at Raghunandhan...

" Uncle...!! I have already said Grandpa..., that i am seeing a girl in India....
Infact..., she is one for me...!!
.
.
Thanks to you.., for arranging the party yesterday...!! It realky changed my perspective in looking Lyf...
.
.
I want to marry her...., and give a name to our relationship..., and  the respect which she deserves.., making her mine...!! "

..............Nivaan  eyes sparkled as he kept on describing his feelings and then he searched for his mobile in his pocket...

"She is the Girl.., I'm talking about...!!
.
.
Lathika...!!  
........Lathika Menon....!! "
.........and made Raghunandhan look at the picture of lathika which he clicked in the airport...

Raghunandhan just smiled blankly at him as he had ntng to say at that moment..., seeing Nivaan in such happy mood...

"Congratulations..., Nivaan...!!!
......I'm soo happy for you....!!"
............Raghu hugged him and patted his shoulder...

That's when the counter person came back vth a swiping machine and Nivaan gave him his card  for payment...

Raghunandhan's mobile  beeped just then.., and seeing Prataap's name on the display..., he slowly went a little distance from and lifted the call..., and thought of telling him abt Nivaan's   idea in marrying Lathika Menon...

"Helloo...Prataap...!!  Glad that u have finally called me..!!
.
.
I have to tell you some thing....!!"
.........said Raghu and waited for prataap's response..., which came back a little late and that too in a very low tone..

" Raghu...!! It's all over now... My mission is successful...
.
.
Lathika had agreed to distance herself from Nivaan...!!
She is an innocent soul..., Raghu...!!"
.........Prataap's tone became weak saying the last line.

" Prataap...!!  Did u said her everything...??!! "
........Raghu looked around and made sure that Nivaan is nt near..

" Yess...!! I have to do that...!!
.
.
But she really loves him....!!
......I can never find such girl for Nivaan.., even i try my best...!!
.
.
But...., i'm helpless Raghu....!!
I never thought it would be so difficult for me...!!  "
............Prataap said looking out of the french windows hearing Lathika's sobs.., who just collapsed on the floor and crying her heart out hiding her face in her hands....

"Raghu...!!  You were saying something...??!!  What is it...??"
.....asked Prataap as he wanted to know abt Nivaan...

Raghu just turned around and stared at Nivaan's face which seemed glowing vth happiness admiring the wrapped package and gulped for once...

"It's..... it's nothing...!! I...I was just anxious to hear your voice....!!"
.........and cut the call as he didn't wanted to make things even more difficult for Prataap..

..................

Next part Precap

"Grandpa...!! Wait...!!!
.
.
You don't have to plead her...!!
.
.
You are always my first Priority and i can't see you in  lyk this...!!
.
.
.
" And YOu...!!!  Just leave the place Now....!!!
.
.
.
(Though lathika wanted to leave..., she couldn't move an inch from that place seeing Nivaan in such depressed yet raging expressions...)
.
.
.
" I said.....LEAVE......!!!! "
..........Nivaan yelled at her in his utmost aggressive tone which made the staff  stood up from their seats  in fear....

.................

Comment ur views :)