It took her few long minutes.., to  understand the hidden warning in Prataap's tone..., bt then..., she felt  the courage to respond him..

" Sir...!!  I know that I'm different from the girls whom he had date before....!!
In fact i have had this doubt for quite long tym until one day..., he made me realize that I'm the only girl in his lyf..., who he had obsessed vth...!!

N he had proved me several tymes..., that  he had strong feelings for me which he never ever felt vth any other girl...!!
.
.
Nivaan sir.., just speaks his mind...!! I think..., you know that too..!!
Being vth him is what matters to me.., at this moment...!!

I dnt really wish for a committed relationship..., bt whenever he wants me near to him..., i will always make sure to reach him...
.
.
N if Nivaan sir wants me to leave..., then i  won't even ask him any reasons and explanations...!! 

I will just leave...!!

.................Lathika   had framed the best chosen words to explain her feelings towards Nivaan and their relationship which  won't need any certain commitments to make it work...

Prataap felt short of words after listening to her and was surely impressed by her..,.., though he won't show it out...!!

He then came to his senses and thought of his motive once again and  gripped the stick hard in his hands..

" Nivaan is damn serious abt you Miss. lathika..!!
N u very well know that he won't ask you to leave...!!
.
.
(*he then took out a cheque book and  signed it vthout adding the amount in it )

I know that ur family..., is now shifted to London.., after your sister's marriage...
Take this cheque and add as much amount you want...!!
.
.
Stay happily vth ur family...!! "
................said Prataap and placed on cheque on the table there..., infront of her..

Lathika couldn't believe what had just happened...
She just looked at the cheque and took in her hands and smiled for once..., which made Prataap feel that he had succeeded in his mission..

" Now i came to know...,that why did Nivaan sir offered me a double salary   to make me  accept his orders and work as a Ghost writer of SPH..., on my first day...!!
.
.
He was just lyk you sir...!! 

'If they don't  get ur orders then negotiate vth them using  your money..!!'
.......that's what he believed in...!!

N this day..., he had accepted me as I'm and even gifted me the first copy of my book vth my name in it...!!

(*she looked around and then found the book and placed it on the table.., for him to look at it...)

It took a month..., to make him realize that money is a need...!! Bt nt to that extent.., that  it can buy anything and anyone...

......(*5 seconds pause and then she smiled )

I will try my best to win your heart too..!!"
.......lathika got up from her seat and  touched Prataap's feet to take his blessings..

As it was a sudden unexpected move...,
Prataap couldn't respond for few seconds and then he placed his hand on her head  and blessed her..., totally forgetting abt everything...

....................

After 2minutes..., lathika   stepped towards the kitchen.., to bring water to him.., as she couldn't think straight till then..

But Prataap voice..., calling out her name made her turn towards him again.., maintaining a smile in her face...

"Lathika Menon...!!!  You can't be in Nivaan's lyf....
Becoz u can only hurt him..., if this goes further...!!
.
.
N i can't see my Nivaan lyk that again...!! "
..........Prataap closed his eyes..., trying his best to control his emotions as the flashes of the past  started filling his mind again...