Chapter 6: Eliza. . .

A/N: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ.

Okay, this is one of my shorter chapters

TW for some force/pressure/assault/harassment. I apologize for not previously putting warnings on previous chapters with anxiety attacks and stuff in them. I just don't even know what to put as a trigger any more. This is not making a joke but a sincere statement. 

THIS IS NOT HOW I VIEW ELIZA. I LOVE HER. I JUST WANTED TO SAVE WHAT I HAVE PLANNED FOR BURR FOR A LATER CHAPTER

I am aware my description for Lin is inaccurate.

Chapter 7-14 have been started/planned, and at the end of chapter 7, there is a surprise :))))))))))))))) I promise it's good. It's kinda like a set up I have for the story and the direction those chapters are going in because 7-12 are all related.

"Mr. Hamilton, I've noticed your grades have been improving," Mr. Washington commented to me as Laurens and I walked into class. I squeezed Laurens' hand and he winked at me.

"Yeah, John Laurens is the best tutor in the world," I gushed as my boyfriend pulled me into a one armed hug.

"Get a room!" Thomas Jefferson called.

"Please don't get a room." Laurens chuckled, squeezing me into his body again. Eliza had ended up switching her seat to sit next to John and I, which neither of us minded at first, and I saw her face. I knew she had a crush on me.

She appeared to be okay in the beginning because the two of us had been scared to openly be a couple, in fear of how everyone would react, but since we stopped caring what other people thought, we've been pretty open about our relationship and Eliza started looking upset every time she saw us. Honestly, I felt badly, but I really like Laurens, and not her.

She had also tried getting Laurens to break up with me and have me fall for her, but I honestly think she's only ever going to be a friend, and right now, she's annoying me and made me feel uncomfortable I tried not to exhibit it because I knew she meant no harm.

Eliza sat in her seat, which was next to mine, staring at me with hopeful eyes. I met her gaze and she perked up. I felt Laurens squeezed my hand and whispered, "C'mon, let's go find different seats. I know she makes you uncomfortable. Your comfort is more important than sitting in an assigned seat. If you talk to Mr. Washington about it and gave a legitimate reason, I'm sure he'd let you switch." I broke her gaze to look at my linked hand with Laurens as he dragged us to the back of the room, taking some unoccupied seats and Eliza turned, finding my eyes, which were now sad and a pout glued onto her lips.

Jefferson had gotten moved to the back of the room and he was only the row ahead of us. He turned. "So, the two of you have decided move back here? Just pay attention and not make out, please?" he joked.

I was about to say something, but it seems Laurens beat me to the punch. "We're back here because someone was bothering Alexander. It's no big deal. I promise you're not going to have to worry about your macaroni being spoiled, you French macaroni fucker." This was usual. Laurens called Jefferson a French macaroni fucker and Jefferson returned the favor by calling Laurens a turtle bitch. Where they came up with these nicknames was beyond me. All I know is that they were still friends And came come with these names on purpose and together after a joke insult was thrown for the first time. It was tweaked and it eventually evolved and came up with their own versions and it came to be French macaroni fucker and turtle bitch.

"Did you mean Eliza? She's been following me home to come up with ways to get Alexander so I don't blame you. Turtle bitch, it looks like you might have to keep an eye out for your man before the cinnamon roll we know to be Eliza will become the sin-amon roll and sweep Alexander off his feet and from under your nose." He shot us a wink, snickering.