Chapter 27: Ultimatum (edited)

Start from the beginning

The flashes came quicker and repetitive. I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my face in my lap. The towel unraveled around me, but I stayed like I was.

Eventually the flashes stopped and I was breathing roughly. I sat there shaking. I knew this was going to be just like at the academy and I wouldn't be able to take it. I don’t think I’ll “just barely” survive this time.

“Ma’am Mr. H--,” he came into the room and saw me sitting on the floor in my naked glory, “I am so sorry.” He quickly turned to face the other side of the room. “Mr. Henry would like to see you in his office. He wants to discuss some things with you.”

“Why?” I asked skeptically. I didn’t care if he saw me naked or not. He reminded me of a little brother I never had. “Didn’t he say enough when he was choking me in the hallway yesterday?” I murmured.

Heir stayed silent for a minute then said, “If-if you do not cause trouble then he will disregard you. He will leave you alone,” he said as if it was something he learned personally.

“Can you give minute to get dressed?” I looked at his back.

“Yes ma’am,” he opened the door and closed it behind him.

I picked myself off the floor. I left the towel and started putting on underwear.. I pulled on the designer jeans and the red top.  I didn't bother putting on the bra that Henry had provided for me. I looked down and I could see that my nipples were showing through it. I signed then opened the door.

Heir was leaning up against the opposite wall and looked up when I came out. “Are you finished ma’am?”

“Uh, yeah,” I said. Heir looked down and I could tell that he was staring at my nipples. I crossed my arms and he quickly diverted his eyes and motioned for me to follow him.

“Are you from here Heir?” I asked. I was curious. How did he become Henry’s servant? This was uncommon for any male.

“N-no ma’am,” he said as if he was holding something back. He led me downstairs but inside of taking to through the long hallway, he led me to a door that had another set of stairs. “When you go in his office, please do not stare at his pets. He’s really finicky about them. He does like when people give them weird looks.”

I nodded before he ended up in front of a large mahogany door. A sour feeling came to my mouth and it made me grimace. I wasn’t ready to face Henry again. What if he wanted to kill me? What if he wanted to send me back to Victorn’s. Either way it was a death sentence.

“Mr. Henry, Mason Faye is here,” Heir shouted into the door.

“Come in!” Henry replied.

Heir turned the lock and my stomach dropped. Nervousness overcame me like a tidal wave. All I could do was take a deep breath and rub my stomach.

Heir walked in first and I trail behind. As I went in, I saw something I never wanted to see in my entire life. I bent over and threw up. The acid stung my throat but it kept coming. I kept thinking that it wasn’t right. It's not right. I could smell the stench of decay.

Along one wall of his office was a plaque that said “My Pets”. Underneath it were the heads of werewolves. Some of them were in transition from wolf and others looked normal. All of them looked unnatural. Their faces looked rubbery and stretched in different places. Some of their eyes were open and it looked as if they were staring at my soul.

“Sir, would you like me to take her to the bathroom?” a girl with long blond hair and green eyes asked. She was a little shorter than me but also curvier. No doubt she was beautiful but she looked stern. She looked too serious for someone her age. “I think she may be sick.”