Chapter 11 - Regaining Strength

Casey

I'm back in my cell again after another draining session, feeling weak and tired, but like always I watch as the shadows of guards walk past my door every 2 minutes. In the stone room there is one barred window for air behind and above my bed where I'm chained to let air in but other then the bed with a tattered, thin blanket to keep me from dying of hypothermia because the window stays open at all times, even when it's raining and the water seeps in, soaking my bed. I even go to the toilet only on the way back from my draining session as I've come to call it.

They figured out that they couldn't drain me if I was unconscious and I became unconscious after approximately 4 hours of non-stop draining, so they send me back to my cell for eight hours to regenerate only to bring me back and start again. So far they only have about 5 draining sessions to go until they have enough of my energy to make a difference to the Rogue King.

Every 3 hours they give me a dose of wolfsbane to stop me from mind linking anyone and to keep me weak....

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear shouting and screaming throughout the complex and for some reason I feel my wolf start to stir in my mind. A smile finds its way onto my face as I realise Jordan is near.

After about 20 minutes of me regaining my strength, I realise my dose of wolfsbane was supposed to be only 20 minutes ago when the fighting started. My healing starts to speed up minute by minute and I feel my strength returning. By 30 minutes I am fully healed and wincing at my chaffed wrists, I basically pull the chains from the wall.

My hands, still attached to the cuffs drag the chains along as I make my way to the door. With a sadistic smile, I kick the door five times, grunting with the effort before it finally gives way. A guard immediately tries to shoot me, but because I am expecting it I whip the chains around and latch them onto his throat. And I pull the chains towards the ground I hear the crack of his neck as it breaks.

I walk over to the man on the floor with vacant eyes, bend down to retrieve the keys and unlock the cuffs on my wrists, wincing as I pull the metal off my raw skin. I take the gun off the floor and set off. Still hearing the fighting down the halls, I run, following the noises, weaving in between hallways and turning every once in a while. Realising I can run faster in my wolf form, I shift and land on my show white paws, still running.

Finally I reach the source of the noise as I skid around a corner and come face to face with a bloody, violent battle, blood splattering me in the face. Scrunching my face up in distaste I immediately howl and dive into the battle.

SORRY ITS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER, IM GOING TO DO MORE OF SHORT ONES, BUT AS ALWAYS.....
THANK YOU FOR READING PEOPLES (SAID PEE-OH-PULS)
LOVE UNICORNS AND OF COURSE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
PEACE OUT ✌️