The Prologue

Prologue

My name is Clara Falls, and I've had a pretty... Tough life. I know life isn't always happiness and roses but my life in particular is quite the extreme opposite.

My father used to love my mother and I. We were a great family. But suddenly he started going out, returning later and later, until sometimes we didn't see him the whole night. When he DID come back, he was so very drunk. He could hardly walk.

He started shouting at us all the time at simple things, and soon enough he started to hit us. Every now and again he would slap me, but as the weeks turned into months without him getting better, those slaps turned into full on abuse. My mother and I tried to escape once, but he found us, and I was put in a coma for 2 months. As the doctors started getting suspicious as I kept returning, my father refused to let me go to the hospital anymore and I went to school with bruises staining my arms under my jacket.

I started to get bullied because I was so quiet and I wasn't allowed to make friends incase they found out what was going on behind that font door.

I used to be an exemplary student, but my grades dropped as my father didn't allow me to do my homework and ordered me not to do well so I didn't stand out.

I'm turning 18, but the only person in the world who cares is my mother. She always sneaks a pastry or something from the bakery she works at for me. I love her with all my heart.

I wish I could've prepared myself for what was going to happen.

Soooooo that was the prologue :D
PEACE OUT, LOVE UNICORNS AND....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

FOOOOOOOOOD!!!! (Duh)