Prince of Thieves Fan Base

Prince of Thieves Allstar fans:
These guys are the ones who always comment on my chapters as soon as they come out, always fanning about what has happened, given me writing advice, and how can I forget, they  are my little Estinnigan shippers ^-^ So for that, welcome to the Prince of Thieves Allstars fan club! :)

ImperialSun
MartyCameron
Aventadoodlez

You guys may be wondering, what's so cool about being an Allstar fan? Simple. I give you recognition for being completely awesome!  And....

You guys get first crack at any Prince of Thieves fan related things I do, ( like when I start the interviews you guys are the first I go to)

You can get free advertising for your books just simply ask!

Also, when I get my critique book up and running you guys have unlimited access to it as in no payment necessary and first in line in the que!

So if ya wanna be a part of this, just ask. And tell me why. I don't bite...much ; )

Prince of Thieves trailer: video clip above. Made by the amazing diagnosedwithlupus

Map of The Prince of Thieves world: 

Terra Region-

Fan art: Hey guys! Feel free to pm me with links to any type of fan art you've created for Prince of Thieves

Fan art: Hey guys! Feel free to pm me with links to any type of fan art you've created for Prince of Thieves. Whether it be of your favorite creatures, or Estelle and Finnigan! I would love to see it!

Interview: Coming soon!

If you guys have any ideas on what extra fan stuff I should add in here, I would love to hear it!