January 2012

He was 5'11, dark skinned with a fine Michael Angelo chiseled chin. His eyes so big, sensuous and radiant they seemed to have me at attention all night. I loved everything about this man from his perfectly symmetrical nose down to his slightly full lips. As I coyly approached the table he stood up and greeted me with his signature 100 watt smile that lit up the whole restaurant. I scanned my eyes across his every feature. Including the very sheer thobe he was wearing. What I seemed to have remembered the most is his Johnny bravo muscles. His shirt was so tight I could see the painted lines of his masculine physique. As I stand there astonished at this handsome man before me I foolishly drooled all over the place. Words can't describe how I felt when he was presented before me. I didn't expect my dad to choose a man this good looking! I waited for what felt so long to meet this mystery Man. We'd been courting since November. We corresponded via telephone with the watchful ear and approval of my father. This man I spoke with was very strange to me yet so soft spoken and sweet. At the time I was 17 and he 27. Sometimes I'd forget who was the oldest because my conversation was always more intellectual than his. Despite the lack of secular knowledge, he had knowledge of our religion which seemed to outweigh anything else. Having someone with the same religious goals as myself was all I really wanted. Being so young at the time I was looking for a male companion more so than a lover. He fit the description of a friend very well. After this initial meet and greet we decided to make it official in the following months to come.