Chapter 13: Not So Bad

Dustins POV:(continued)
"I think we should go guys." Lucas said, seeming uneasy of this stranger. "Why? I think she seems pretty cool." I said, looking at her as I saw her face get a little red.
"Well, no offense Dustin, but you have terrible judgement." he responded.
"Yeah, that must be why I'm friends with you." I said laughing.
"How did you find the bus?" Mike said all of a sudden. I just now remember that he was standing closer to this girl than any of us were.
"I was exploring, it's what I do." She answered.
"Hawkins isn't the very best place to explore, like Dustin said, you have no idea what happens here." Mike said back.
"Then why are you guys out here?" she asked, eyes going back between the three of us.
"We're prepared for anything." he said.
"Yeah? Well I have a gun, so i am too. And dont you guys think Im a spy or something? Why are you so worried about my safety?"
At that moment a sound came from behind us.
We all turned around to see will coming walking up.
"Finally it took me Forever to find you guys," he paused, "whos this?"
I looked back and the girl was standing with her bag in her hand now, my eyes widened at the sight of the gun.
"A spy." said lucas and i couldnt tell if he was joking or not.
"Lucas thinks shes a spy, i think shes pretty cool. Also, she owns a gun." i said, eyes on will now.
Will stepped forward, "youre new to hawkins?" he said and she nodded, not losing her grip on her bag which contained a gun.
"Do you wanna come back to my house for some games and pizza?" he asked.
Everybody seemed surprised by his offer, especially her.
"Uh, sure." she said as she swung her bag onto her back. The boys hid the bikes and we made our way to wills on foot.
I walked right next to bee and whispered, "my names dustin. Im sorry i didnt get to introduce myself." she smiled. 'Shes pretty when she smiles' i thought.
•••
Elevens POV:
I felt my stomach growl as i layed on the cold floor of the upside down. "Hungry" i said out loud without meaning to. I heard 005 say, "i think i can help. But it will take most of my energy." I sat up. She shut her eyes and focused hard, i could physically see her getting weaker. Suddenly four plates of food appeared on the ground in front of us. I reached for one as I watched her carefully, making sure she was still breathing. I set the food down and walked over to her. She moved her head up slightly. "Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded. I sat back down in front of my plate and ate the most I had in awhile.
Suddenly I got a feeling in my stomach. Mike was with another girl. I could feel it. My chest started to hurt. What if will did manage to save me and mike has moved on already? The thought made my head hurt. I told 005 i was gonna take a nap and she just nodded. Maybe she could see on My face that something was wrong, but either way i was glad she was gonna give me some peace.
•••
Mikes POV:
Meeting this stranger made me kinda nervous. I mean it wasnt that she didnt seem cool, its just that My main focus was saving eleven. I couldnt let anything or anyone get in the way. It surprised me that will kinda welcomed her with opened arms. I figure he'd be the most suspicious of strangers after all the weird things that have been happening thought the past few months. We got to wills house after what seemed like forever.
We all walked in with will in the lead and we saw joyce sitting at the table.
"Will, honey, you cant have your friends over today, Im sorry but Im very busy? Can you go to mikes just for today?"
will looked like he wanted to say something but he didnt. He looked at me.
"Can we?" he said and i nodded. We walked to My house which wasnt very far, and i walked inside greeting My Mom without introducing the stranger we had brought with us.
We ran into nancy on the stairs.
"Woah," she said, eyeing her, "whos this? Finally got over eleven?" i could tell she was joking, but i still couldnt help but get upset over it.
"I dont know, are you still cheating on steve with jonathan?"
I could see in her face that she instantly felt sorry after i said that.
"Mike, i.." She began but i had already made My way up the stairs, leaving My friends and the new girl behind. I sat down on My bed and before i knew it i was crying. I didnt know why and i felt kinda stupid. I tried to stop it before My friends noticed, but it was too late. I turned around to see bee standing in My doorway. "Are you okay?" she said, which seemed to be the first genuine thing shes said since i met her. "Yeah, Im fine, thank you." she came and sat next to me. "Where are the guys?" I asked and she nodded to the door, i saw dustin peaking his head in.
"You can come in, losers." and they walked in and all made themselves comfortable on My bed.
"Dont worry mike," will leaned over and whispered to me when no one was paying attention, "we're gonna save her."

Ah short chapter again Im so sorry guys Ive been sick the past two days): but i promise from now on no more small chapters i will make myself write every day. Also this chapter is dedicated to smolltrash bc if it wasnt for her i wouldnt of even updated today. Anyways enjoy babies ahh