Chapter 11: Another Eleven

Wills POV(continued:)
I woke up to see hopper and the three of My best friends standing, staring at me. "Uh, so far I have seen two of my best friend unconscious today and that is way too many. Can someone tell me what's going on?" Dustin said, fear and worry evident in his voice.
"There..was..another," I said, still exhausted, "but..it worked."
"Another what, will? Demogorgon? Upside down?" Lucas said looking at me questionably.
"No. Another eleven. Except her name was five. She was with eleven." I answered, sitting up.
"Wait a second, you saw eleven?" Mike questioned, totally ignoring what I just said. It had just now registered to me that he was in the room.
He turned to hopper. "Tell me right now what the hell is going on." he said in an angry tone and I saw hoppers expression tense.
"Will, you wanna help me out here?" hopper said to me and I stood up, slowly.
"Mike, Dustin," I said nodding at them both, "I've been to the upside down. Recently. I've seen eleven a few times. She's doing okay. So anyways, hopper found out and he asked me to help save her. I asked for Lucas' help because I felt that he could handle it."
He looked back in forth between me and hopper and Lucas. "And you didn't bother to tell me?" you could hear in his tone that he was angry.
"Mike, please, calm down." Lucas said and that seemed to just set him off more.
"No, I can't trust any of you. I thought you were all my best friends but I can't trust any of you." tears were streaming down his face, I assumed out of anger.
"Mike," I said softly, "didn't you hear me? It worked."
His face seemed to relax a little. "What do you mean?" he said and I smiled. "I was able to open a portal. A small one, but still. It worked. You might see eleven again." he seemed to calm down a lot more after hearing that.
"Yeah, well, I'm still mad at you guys." he said and I let out a small laugh. "Yeah, you have every right to be." I said and he came over to hug me.
Dustin, who seemed to be sort of in shock, came over too.
"So, another eleven?" he said out loud and suddenly all eyes were on me.

Don't hate me but this is also another filler chapter ): I'm going to a birthday party today (my own LMFAO) n I didn't wanna wait till real late to update again so i figured I'd do a filler chapter before the party n a longer chapter after, this is jus so u guys don't have to wait as long n stuff but I promise another update is coming tonight, also I think the title is kinda funny so I jus wanted to point that out 😂 anyways enjoy this short lil bit n I hope u guys like the story so far
-Ry