"I love you, my beautiful wife" I whispered against her lips.

"I love you too, my beautiful husband" She giggled.

I just shook my head and rolled my eyes playfully.
~
6 years later

I woke up to screaming in my ear.

I groaned before glancing over to Claire's side of the bed but immediately covered my eyes due to the bright light she turned on.

Once my eyes were kind of adjusted I sat up and looked at Claire holding our beautiful baby girl, Griffin.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

Claire looked at me with her tired eyes.

"She's not hungry and she doesn't need a diaper change so I don't know" Claire was frustrated and I understood why.

When dill came into my life I had no idea how to take care of a newborn and I know I had nights like what Claire was experiencing right now.

"Maybe she just wants you to cuddle her"

Griffins was only about three months old.

"What do you think I'm doing Braydon?" She snapped at me.

"Here I'll take her" I said as I gently transferred Griffin into my arms.

She finally calmed down and fell back asleep after about five minutes.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead before looking at Claire.

She looked like she was going to cry.

"No, no tears. It's okay" I said as I pulled her closer to my side, she tucked her head into my neck.

I figured Claire would cry about Griffin but to my surprise she was already asleep.

I kissed her temple and she snuggled in closer to me.

I sat there holding Claire and Griffin for about five minutes before I heard our bedroom door open and a little body snuggled against my side.

I opened my eyes to see my ten year old daughter curled against my side.

Sometimes dill got scared in her room so I didn't mind her climbing into our bed as long as it doesn't happen every night.

I leaned over and shut the light off before snuggling everyone closer to me.

I fell asleep with all three of my girls fast asleep in my arms.
~
12 years later

I was currently glaring at dumbass aka dills boyfriend, Joe.

He was a nice boy.

He was fantastic with Delaney, they had been dating for a little over a year and a half.

His family was all friendly but he was dating my daughter so I didn't like him.

We all we're currently having dinner and I just couldn't stop watching him, making sure his hands didn't wander.

"Dill how was school?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.