18. Minnie Miller

Malese Jow as Minnie Miller>>
~
I was in complete shock.

I just stood there staring at her while she drank her coffee and smirked at me.

After about a minute I snapped out of it and I instantly became angry.

"What are you doing here?" I asked angrily.

"Well I came to see you of course" She said giving me an evil little smile.

"You left and I was fine with it"

I actually wasn't okay with it because she left me with a newborn baby.

"I see you're passing my daughter off on your whore" She said and my anger was just about boiled over.

"She is not and never will be your daughter. You were just a warm place for her to live for nine months...."

She was about to interrupt me but I just continued.

"And Claire is the most amazing person I've ever known, she's not a whore!" I spat.

"Daddy!"

I heard and my head snapped towards the door to see my little girl crying and reaching her hands out towards me while Claire stood there looking shocked.

I'm pretty sure she just heard my rant.

I immediately left Minnie sitting there and practically ran over to dill.

I grabbed her out of Claire's arm and cuddled her into my chest.

"What's wrong baby?" I whispered.

Claire spoke up since dill was burying her face in my chest while grasping my shirt in her hands tightly.

"I have no idea, we were fine and then half way through the drive she started asking for you and then she started crying for you and I kinda knew she wouldn't stop crying until she saw you" Claire explained.

I looked down at dill and she was sucking her fingers while looking up at me.

Her eyes were red and her cheeks were tear stained but she had stopped crying.

I leaned down and kissed her head before looking back up at Claire.

When I looked up though I caught Claire looking at Minnie so I turned around and saw Minnie staring at us.

I gently touched Claire's cheek and turned her face back towards me.

"Don't worry about her" I said softly.

Claire glanced at her again.

"Who is she?" Claire asked and before I could respond I heard the heels walking up behind me.

I slowly turned around and Claire moved with me.

Minnie stood right in front of us with a hand on her hip and a smirk on her face.

"I'm this little girls mommy" She said while reaching out to touch dills head but before she could touch her Claire grabbed her hand and pushed it away.

Minnie scowled at her before reaching her hand out again but this time I grabbed it and pushed it back to her.

I could tell Minnie was getting frustrated.

"Let me see her" Minnie said while stomping her foot like a spoiled brat.

"No" I said.

I then grabbed Claire's hand and led her to the staff room that's reserved for our bags and things.