4.Dancing dad

Filler chapter!!!
~
ONE WEEK LATER

I woke up extra early today just because I was so excited!

After work today Delaney had dance which meant I got to see Claire and I couldn't wait.

"Daddy"

I heard Delaneys sweet voice call from upstairs.

I looked at the stove clock and it read 7:30am which was about the time she gets up.

I stood up from the stool I was sitting on and made my way upstairs.

I walked into her room to see her sitting up in bed with her blanket in her hand and a binkie hanging out of her mouth.

"Hi baby" I said walking over to her and picking her up.

"Hi daddy" She mumbled behind her binkie as she snuggled into my neck.

Delaney always got up around 7:30 but she was always still tired so as soon as she got to my parents she would take an hour nap.

"Do you want to go eat breakfast dill?"

She nodded while she held on to my bottom lip.

I walked downstairs and set her down on a stool since it had a back to it at the island in the kitchen.

I had already made breakfast so I just cut up her waffles and strawberries, put some whip cream on them along with a little syrup and gave them to her. I gave her a cup of milk too and then got myself breakfast.

"Baby are you excited for dance tonight?"

She nodded but didn't say anything.

Thats how our mornings usually go she's too exhausted to talk but she'll follow conversations.

After breakfast I gave Delaney a bath since she got her food all over herself but she wasn't happy about it.

"Daddy no" She cried even though she was already sitting in the bathtub and I was washing her.

"Baby you're almost done" I said as I gave her a final rinse and then picked her up out of the tub and wrapped her in her purple unicorn towel that had a hood on it.

"All done"

She squealed before running out of the room.

I went to her room and got her dressed in a pair of shorts, a T-shirt that said 'my daddy's my prince', and white sandals. I pulled her hair into two pony tails.

I took her to my room where I set her on my bed and turned the tv on so I could keep an eye on her while I got dressed for work.

Once I was dressed I grabbed Delaney off the bed and we were off.
~
I arrived at work early for the first time ever.

I walked in and grabbed my apron then wrapped it around my waist.

"On time today Braydon?" My boss asked raising an eyebrow.